DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OnePlus 6 compatibility with Mavic Pro

Matahariku

Reactions
Hye Guys,

does anyone tried to pilot the Mavic with the brand new phone OnePlus 6 ?
I'l thinking about changing my phone but i'd prefer to check if i'll be able to use it with my drone...

Thanks !

Okay - After a couple of hours... NO THANKS DJI!!!! :mad:

My problem was that the Aircraft firmware was not the latest version. Even though I had upgraded via the DJI Go App. But - No... all this time I was running 1.1. and I had to update 3 firmwares 1 by 1 through DJI Assistant App.

So now I will always update firmware via Assistant 2 App via Mac.

So with USB Debugging already enabled once I restarted the DJI Go App and re-linked Controller it now works fine.

Thanks!

I have one plus 5t and never had an issue to recently I keep getting disconnected from mavic the RC is still connected but app disconnects.

Great, thanks guys...so i can go on and buy my Oneplus 6, I'll not get stuck with my Mavic Pro

Hey Matahariku I'm also thinking of getting the OnePlus 6 and i was wondering what your experience has been like. does the app run smooth

Hye Alucard...yes, i can 100% confirm that the OnePlus 6 works perfectly with the MavicPro, i've been flying many times with the combo without any issue. The video feeback is smooth, i did not face any app crash...nothing bad to report ;-)

Hye Alucard...yes, i can 100% confirm that the OnePlus 6 works perfectly with the MavicPro, i've been flying many times with the combo without any issue. The video feeback is smooth, i did not face any app crash...nothing bad to report ;-)
Thank you so much

So the premises is the only way to have the OP6 to work with the Mavic is to update the firmware to the latest? Could anyone please confirm this...or at least let us know at what point of updating did the OP6 start to work?
I would really like to not go past the point of no return on updateing that is!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky