DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered direct from DJI - Shipment Delayed

Amazon shows it in stock now and 2 day prime shipping. If you have an Amazon Prime Visa card you will also get 5% back. Sounds like a win win to me. BTW, that is where I purchased mine from and was very happy with the delivery times and 5% rewards back on my card.

Thanks everyone. I am the OP and received a shipment notification from DJI this morning. DHL should have it to me by the end of this week. Can’t wait ?
I ordered my MA2 Fly More on the 30th, and I got the delay email yesterday as well. I'm trying to decide whether to wait or cancel the order and acquire it from another source. Being the actual manufacturer, it's baffling that they can't ship when they say they're going to.

Hi,

New to this forum, owned an original MA, but sold it and purchased a MA2.

I ordered directly from DJI on the 29th. At that time it was 3-5 days to ship, the 5th day being June 5th.They are still “processing my order”. I got an email yesterday that my order has been delayed and they credited me $10.

has anyone else experienced this? I am wondering if it going to just be a day or two or when they delay is it a week or more. DJI customer support hasn’t been able to give me any indication.

thanks
Cancel the order, and order it from Drone Nerds. I got mine in 2 days. I highly recommend them.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Cancel the order, and order it from Drone Nerds. I got mine in 2 days. I highly recommend them.

Cancelled it. Did you pay for expedited shipping or did the free Drone Nerds shipping arrive in 2 days? How far are you from them? I prefer not to deal with amazon, but I really need it before an event this weekend.

Reactions: JCO1977
I can confirm through direct experience the pandemic has laid waste to supply chains everywhere. Our supply chains are all US based, it must be just as bad in China.

As a result forecasting demand (which drives production and distribution) is currently like shooting ducks blindfolded. The longer the supply chains are, the worse it gets. This week I can't even get our dairy products from upstate NY to NYC due to a combination of our driver not going there at present, retailers not ordering predictably from distributors, who in turn can't predict a week ahead how much product they need to order. Couple all that with erratic end-consumer demand in the stores.

It's a mess but it's getting better (my motto for 2020: look on the sunny side). The veggie gardens are doing great due to the extra time I've had available. And the dairy orders (we produce sheep's milk Greek yogurt) are just now starting to come back.

Well, I went with DroneNerds (no tax), and their shipping policy says that since I ordered early in the day, it should be shipped out this afternoon. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: JCO1977
Hi,

I ordered directly from DJI on the 29th. At that time it was 3-5 days to ship, the 5th day being June 5th.They are still “processing my order”. I got an email yesterday that my order has been delayed and they credited me $10.

has anyone else experienced this? I am wondering if it going to just be a day or two or when they delay is it a week or more. DJI customer support hasn’t been able to give me any indication.

thanks
It's on a slow boat from China

Ordered mine from DJI, after about 5 days I chatted them and they told me it would ship within 5-8 more days. Canceled the order. Ordered from B&H, got it the next day.

Hi,

thanks
I ordered the same day with expected delivery of my MA2 on June 2nd. My shipment was delayed and is supposed to be delivered today 6/8.
I called and spoke with DJI regarding the delay last week, but they were no help as the shipment was in the hands of FedEx. I called FedEx and was informed that the shipment was delayed due to the fact that it’s a batched shipment. Apparently that is how DJI ships their drones. So hopefully your shipment is not too far behind mine.

Update: Just received my MA2. Order was placed on May 21 direct from Dji. With no movement for days and absolutely no help from Dji it finally showed up today. Yeah..... Oh by the way, it arrived in Anchorage AK.on Thursday afternoon and I got it today. It had to go to Memphis first then back across country to Oregon.

I do understand the situation we are all in but......let us know up front...that there will most likely be a delay. Probably better for us all to order from a local dealer which I try to do anyway, most of the time!!!

Thought I would share with those of you still waiting.....It will show, but not when you are told it will. This was my timeline.

Mark

Update: Just received my MA2. Order was placed on May 21 direct from Dji. With no movement for days and absolutely no help from Dji it finally showed up today. Yeah..... Oh by the way, it arrived in Anchorage AK.on Thursday afternoon and I got it today. It had to go to Memphis first then back across country to Oregon.

I do understand the situation we are all in but......let us know up front...that there will most likely be a delay. Probably better for us all to order from a local dealer which I try to do anyway, most of the time!!!

Thought I would share with those of you still waiting.....It will show, but not when you are told it will. This was my timeline.

Mark

glad you got it, sorry to hear about the wait. Did DJI ship yours Fedex, or using another carrier? Mine is DHL, and has already had the clearance completed in HK, so I am hoping it doesn’t sit

thanks

Thanks everyone. I am the OP and received a shipment notification from DJI this morning. DHL should have it to me by the end of this week. Can’t wait ?
I recall that feeling, seeing that shipment notification suddenly pop up in your email. I felt it too, awhile back, and it was good. Today, being a nice day, I took my kit to several spots while riding my motorbike, and I did some flying and taking of pics. You will love the Mavic Air 2. Definitely look forward to it. You will have some fun very soon..!

Cancelled it. Did you pay for expedited shipping or did the free Drone Nerds shipping arrive in 2 days? How far are you from them? I prefer not to deal with amazon, but I really need it before an event this weekend.
I’m in Virginia they are in Florida. No I just did the regular free shipping.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme