DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered direct from DJI - Shipment Delayed

Ordered my from DJI.COM on 5/21 and didn't received it until 6/8. Well worth the wait though. This is my first UVA and am enjoying learning the Fly!

Hi,

New to this forum, owned an original MA, but sold it and purchased a MA2.

I ordered directly from DJI on the 29th. At that time it was 3-5 days to ship, the 5th day being June 5th.They are still “processing my order”. I got an email yesterday that my order has been delayed and they credited me $10.

has anyone else experienced this? I am wondering if it going to just be a day or two or when they delay is it a week or more. DJI customer support hasn’t been able to give me any indication.

thanks

Hi,

New to this forum, owned an original MA, but sold it and purchased a MA2.

I ordered directly from DJI on the 29th. At that time it was 3-5 days to ship, the 5th day being June 5th.They are still “processing my order”. I got an email yesterday that my order has been delayed and they credited me $10.

has anyone else experienced this? I am wondering if it going to just be a day or two or when they delay is it a week or more. DJI customer support hasn’t been able to give me any indication.

thanks
I'll see how long mine will take - I just ordered a MA2 this morning from the dji store and I'm from Canada :)

I'll see how long mine will take - I just ordered a MA2 this morning from the dji store and I'm from Canada :)

I ordered mine on the 29th. It took 6 Business days to ship and then arrived via DHL in 3 day. The tracking for DHL suggested a week for shipping, but was much faster

Ordered mine last Sunday morning and received it Friday (yesterday) morning...and I'm in Canada. I think that's pretty good. Thanks dji!

I ordered mine on the 29th. It took 6 Business days to ship and then arrived via DHL in 3 day. The tracking for DHL suggested a week for shipping, but was much faster
DHL was really fast - they originally estimated Tuesday next week delivery and I received it just yesterday!

DHL was really fast - they originally estimated Tuesday next week delivery and I received it just yesterday!
Have some fun with it! It’s an awesome device..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan