DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered from Amazon

Forrest

Reactions
Place order on May 10th. Amazon said delivery July 1st. Now no more July 1st but that an email will be sent informing me of shipping date.
Anyone else have this happen?
Is this good news or bad?

@Forrest when it comes to ordering a newly released drone, then the one thing you have to have ,is patience in abundance
i can still remember the wait for my original MM which was ordered on release day
i did get a bit of good news with the status of my order for the Mini3 pro today, it changed from awaiting shipment ,to warehouse processing ,so something is happening dont know which warehouse it is being sent from, possibly somewhere in Europe ,or maybe in china ,who knows

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
@Forrest when it comes to ordering a newly released drone, then the one thing you have to have ,is patience in abundance
i can still remember the wait for my original MM which was ordered on release day
i did get a bit of good news with the status of my order for the Mini3 pro today, it changed from awaiting shipment ,to warehouse processing ,so something is happening dont know which warehouse it is being sent from, possibly somewhere in Europe ,or maybe in china ,who knows
I'm in the US and mine says the shipping label was printed, not sure if they build up a queue of products before the shipper picks them up from the warehouse or what though.

well it finally looks like things are starting to move, just had an email saying all of my order has been shipped together i.e. drone with dji rc, fly more kit ,care refresh ,and golden ticket its up to DHL UK to do their stuff now

Place order on May 10th. Amazon said delivery July 1st. Now no more July 1st but that an email will be sent informing me of shipping date.
Anyone else have this happen?
Is this good news or bad?
I just got notice from DJI Store - partial shipment -
So things are starting to move Thumbswayup

If you mean Amazon US, good luck. "Unknown availability" (used to be shipping July 1). So your answer is NO ONE.
Just off phone with Amazon. Guy said June 20th.
I doubt it.
Surprised we don't hear more from buyers who, like me, had a firm delivery date and had it had it changed to"we'll let you know".
Guess no big deal.

Just off phone with Amazon. Guy said June 20th.
I doubt it.

Interesting. Got an email Friday from AMZ basically saying "you may as well just cancel." This was for the one with the screen. Maybe the plain remote is different. Original ship date was July 1.

Luckily, just got an email that my M3P w/screen remote from DJI has been (well should be soon) shipped with UPS tracking but not the FMK.

While I can't speak for Amazon since I ordered directly from DJI, the original ship date I was quoted was May 31st, which is tomorrow. If I get a confirmation that it actually shipped, I will let you know.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
While I can't speak for Amazon since I ordered directly from DJI, the original ship date I was quoted was May 31st, which is tomorrow. If I get a confirmation that it actually shipped, I will let you know.

You Canadians have better relations with DJI then us here in the US, Most other country Amazon have been shipping.

Edit: You talking about Amazon (the topic of this thread) or DJI WRT 5/31?

I also had a delivery date of beginning of July - also now changed to unknown.
Only ordering from Amazon as I have vouchers to use up!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky