DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordering / Delivery question

ajohnymous

Reactions
I ordered a Mavic Mini on 10/31, the day after it came out, direct from DJI. DJI support says it should deliver 3-5 business days after 12/5.
Bust Buy says it should have them in stock 11/11.
What was the benefit of buying direct from DJI? Shouldn't I have just gone there or a drone shop and bought it on the 11th?

I ordered a Mavic Mini on 10/31, the day after it came out, direct from DJI. DJI support says it should deliver 3-5 business days after 12/5.
What was the benefit of buying direct from DJI? Shouldn't I have just gone there or a drone shop and bought it on the 11th?
No reason to get it from DJI directly. In fact their return policy is bad. You are better off buying from an authorized third party anyway.

not for the flymore combo if that is what you ordered mine was ordered on the 30-10-19 by my daughter for me and it says 20-25 days for delivery as apposed to 9-14 days for just the basic kit

When supply is short, DJI will fill the large orders (re-sellers) first and the single orders (you) last. It happened to me over two years ago when I ordered my MP FMC from them. I cancelled my order and bought from B&H. The price was the same and the return policy was better.

Reactions: brett8883
Is DJI Refresh available if I cancel the order and order from a reseller?
Yes it is. From an authorized reseller. You activate Refresh within two days of registering your drone.

Last edited:
Is DJI Refresh available if I cancel the order and order from a reseller?
You can buy DJI Care Refresh from DJI here. It doesn't matter who you buy the drone from. They'll sell you a DJI Care Refresh policy even if you buy from a seller that is not an authorized DJI dealer.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I ordered the first day 10/30/19, Fly Combo pkg from DJI. This morning , after allot of thought emailed DJI direct and canceled. Will see credit within two days, DJI was great processing the credit.

Now, I’ll wait and see what our local Best Buy has in stock on the 11th. Hopefully the fly combo, didn’t like the idea of waiting so long.

Paul

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure