DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Out of my depth. Help, Please.

Angelfire

Reactions
Hi Pilots,
Air 2 ordered, download app onto phone, set up almost done in anticipation, exited now. The fly screen fills my phone screen as it should, how do I turn it off to get back to the phone?. Huawei P 9 lite. My three buttons have all dissappeared, I have nothing to press. Don't laugh I am 70 and not as bright as I once was.:mad:

Reactions: Duggy
Hi,

The way to do this is to put your finger on the bottom and slide up, and if that doesn't work put it on the top and slide down. Then the three buttons should appear with one of them. I have a Huawei P Smart and it does exactly the same thing :)

Hi,

The way to do this is to put your finger on the bottom and slide up, and if that doesn't work put it on the top and slide down. Then the three buttons should appear with one of them. I have a Huawei P Smart and it does exactly the same thing :)

I like this forum, very much. Many thanks to Greekislandlover, advice taken and problem solved. Much obliged for your time and sound advice. Cheers.

I like this forum, very much. Many thanks to Greekislandlover, advice taken and problem solved. Much obliged for your time and sound advice. Cheers.

Well, I'm banging on to 60 and do stupid things. I spent time on it, so only fair to pass it on and pay it forward :)

Guilty of similar...laughing with you ...not at you!
A 'dull' person is not open to new experiences, does not accept other’s opinions or listen to others in order to broaden their knowledge. Not 'bright' - nah!!! - keep loving the forum Angelfire.
Enjoy your flight and new found phone (and that's not easy to say!).
Safe flying mate ....from Don Under.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69