DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

out of stock again!!

mwardncsu

Reactions
Finally got clearance from the CFO to order the Smart Controller(thanks to our tax returns coming in green vs red) and now it appears to be out of stock everywhere again... DJI had been showing a lead-time, but Best Buy had them in stock for delivery as recent as the day before.....

back to waiting I guess.......

ordered mine on Wednesday and was shipped Thursday, thought it would have come from Holland as did my 2 drones but its coming from china, seems the warehouse for Europe is out of stock

Finally got clearance from the CFO to order the Smart Controller(thanks to our tax returns coming in green vs red) and now it appears to be out of stock everywhere again... DJI had been showing a lead-time, but Best Buy had them in stock for delivery as recent as the day before.....

Check B&H photo or Florida Drone Supply.

Are you in the U.K.?

Any other ideas for retailers that have in-stock? Florida Drone is out (even though their website says in stock and B&H is out as well).

Hi I thought for a second you were in the UK. we have some here at out local stockist but I guess the postage and customs will be high to send over the pond.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman