DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro "Outback" Australia-new version

One of the most popular is here, but remember Australia is the same size as the continental USA, so there are 10s of thousands of places. Mount Arapiles, Attraction, Grampians, Victoria, Australia
Thank you for the tips, and I for got to mention, actually tried to edit my post and Wifi dropped me. . . Phenomenal video, really loved it!!! I have to admit my own naiveté on the size of your little/HUGE island there, lol! what a jewel!

Reactions: christangey
I have to admit my own naiveté on the size of your little/HUGE island there, lol! what a jewel!

Australia is actually unique in being a continent rather than an island - a huge one at that! It is a single land mass sitting on its own tectonic plate. The country is also extremely old resulting in far fewer mountains than other countries - they’ve mostly eroded away.

I’m sure I’m not alone in envying the mountains of North and South America. We have to make do with New Zealand. [emoji41]

Thank you for the tips, and I for got to mention, actually tried to edit my post and Wifi dropped me. . . Phenomenal video, really loved it!!! I have to admit my own naiveté on the size of your little/HUGE island there, lol! what a jewel!
Thanks Kalewski, it does put Hawaii's "Big island" in context!

Australia is actually unique in being a continent rather than an island - a huge one at that! It is a single land mass sitting on its own tectonic plate. The country is also extremely old resulting in far fewer mountains than other countries - they’ve mostly eroded away.

I’m sure I’m not alone in envying the mountains of North and South America. We have to make do with New Zealand. [emoji41]
That's true

The Australian Outback is at once familiar... yet other-worldly strange.
6 months ago I posted this short film, I hope you enjoy the totally re-edited cinematic version.

Thanks Chris for reminding me again why I love this country. Your work is amazing and I have shared your Christmas videos with friends in the UK and France and the both want to come and visit now.

The Australian Outback is at once familiar... yet other-worldly strange.
6 months ago I posted this short film, I hope you enjoy the totally re-edited cinematic version.

Thanks Chris, I absolutely loved this! If I could make one suggestion, the opening scene seemed a little long. Purely subjective! ?

Beautiful, Christangey!

Once again, great production and presentation Chris, makes one envious to spend more time doing this type of flying, rather than property management/monitoring. Have several of your productions for viewing at our local Community Library.
One day when you're down south again. how about the Gawler Ranges? Looking great atm, had some great late autumn early winter rains that they thrive on.

Beautiful work, Chris. I love Oz and look forward to visiting again when the lockdowns end.
Also loved the music -- do you mind my asking what it was?
Yes Caryg, I license my music through Artlist.io which has a great collection of Composers. This one is from Derek Gust from Canada and is called "The night will soon be over". We have already been in touch about collaborating more in future.

Thanks Chris, I absolutely loved this! If I could make one suggestion, the opening scene seemed a little long. Purely subjective! ?
Yep, always is a subjective thing and you just have to make your choices when editing. I was thinking of this for theatre release (and it has been screened in many festivals now) and I really wanted to share the feeling of vastness right up front, as I said earlier, it reminds me a bit of Jupiter by leaving the M2P horizon curve in there! But appreciate the comment, it's just the way I see it, which is just as valid as your view.

Reactions: PTBperegrine
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc