DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Overdid it.... sorry

qless

Reactions
I made a 360 tour of Belgium, 23 locations all from the air:

https://arnoraps.be/airview/

All made with the dji mini 2 (26 photo's), dji mini 3 (26 photo's and after the latest update 35 photo's)

All pano's contain links to the closest, or you can use the map (icon right bottom)

Too freakin' cool.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Reactions: qless
I really like that web site. Did you use a tool of some kind to create it? I would do create similar for my area (Boston and Massachusetts) if possible and your format is really attractive.

Super well done. Tell us more about that web site. Your creation? I've never seen a site that put up a series of 360 like that...and WOW and the images!

The website is done with the pano2vr pro tool, I use that to create patches on the stitched images (zenith) and to link them all together

Very nice and you're experience shows not only in the photography but your website building talent also ! Thank you for sharing and I will add that I like 360° panorama photography also !

The website is done with the pano2vr pro tool, I use that to create patches on the stitched images (zenith) and to link them all together
I've got pano2vr, but I've never been able to get my VR panoramas working on the internet (they work fine on my computer). I suspect a permissions issue, but my computer background is decades out of date. :(

you could make that site commercial and have people pay to have you host their images...

Fantastic footage and website! Did you had to get permission to fly on these spots? I am from Belgium too, and I wonder if one might e.g. fly around the Atomium without entering a no-fly zone and getting the 'unable to take off' warning.

For a Antwerp, Brussels and Liege I got permission from air traffic control, so I could fly in the controlled zone.

Absolutely stunning images! Your work here is a better demonstration of what Pano2VR can do than the examples they show on their own website. At first I thought these are way sharper and more detailed than the images my Mini 3 can produce but after a lot of experimenting I realize it's all about creating the gigapixel images while totally preserving the resolution of the pictures being stitched together, and of course having software that so seamlessly lets you zoom in and out and pan around. Simply amazing! I've never seen anything like this. DJI should jump on this and make it a big part of SkyPixel.

awesome! What software did you use to create the panoramas?
I stitched the raw images with ptgui pro, and than made the tour with pano2vr.

Tutorial (by me)

Reactions: ziceman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga