DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Overheating forcing me to land?!?

Not going to void warranty, etc. by attempting myself. I’m hoping DJI does right by me I know these fans are not working as they should from day 1. I really can’t stand their customer service it really is so horrible.
It’s illegal for them to void the warranty. Take it apart already.

I've seen that message a couple of times for no apparent reason and I couldn't take off, but I rebooted the drone and the RC and each time it went away. Not looking forward to having to deal with DJI if it continues

Reactions: Paulf10
I would not make that assumption. By dismantling the aircraft, there will be some form of evidence that that occurred. Once the DJI folks see that evidence, game over would be my guess.
Wrong. If you’re in the US we have this protection that consumers are allowed to repair products on their own. On the other hand, MODIFYING is another story and can void the warranty. If you’re simply repairing a broken part with another oem part, warranty can not be void.
He lives in Hawaii so here ya go:

Reactions: Paulf10
I hear you, but you spend good money on a brand new drone and they swap out with another one due to multiple issues to only have another one have even more issues from day 1 is not really reassuring giving you peace of mind with your purchase/drone which to me is HUGE.

when you really look at it, we are expecting a very small device to fly for miles, record in ultra high def with perfect stability, do it at the lowest price possible compared to competitors (when dji really doesn’t have any competitors as fAr as performance vs price) and cram as many things as possible into a 500 gram quad... it’s not unlike macbook pros right now that have a few issues that pop up from squeezing so much into such a sMall space. There are going to be issues and it’s understandably frustrating but it seems like the issues are kind of part of the price of doing business... at least for now. I think anyone who has flown dji drones for long has at least one experience similar to this its just a shame their customers service is so bad. Anyway I guess that doesn’t really help any it’s just an observation.

not to sound like I’m pitching their product but the care program is almost mandatory It seems

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine