DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pairing replacement Mini with RC

MJB75

Reactions
Hi. New member looking for help please. Have just replaced Mini (lost over sea - auto landing that could not be cancelled) and am struggling to find accurate info online how to pair the replacement with my old remote control unit. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
Presumably need to factory reset the RC - can this be done via my iPhone without need to use a laptop? Any advice greatly appreciated.
Many thanks, Matt

Welcome. Start here:

Also, go through this:

Safe flying.

Thanks for the swift reply. I had tried the steps outlined both his the app and with the devices but the controller fails to pair and counts down all the way to zero without success. As the controller was paired previously to the old drone I imagine I need to reset it in some way? Can’t find any advice on this. Don’t want to wipe it incorrectly! Thanks again.

As the controller was paired previously to the old drone I imagine I need to reset it in some way? Can’t find any advice on this.
There's no need to reset anything.
The instructions in the manual are all that's required.
It usually takes less than a minute.

Hey, did you have any luck pairing? Im having the same issue as you. Replacement drone would not link with old mavic mini RC

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78