DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Pano-photos initial blast off in the fly app? Too cool!

Biggie777

Reactions
I love the 360° Pano photos,but especially the initial presentation "blast off" viewing from the fly app. I know to send them to people, there may be other apps and sites to make them able to see the 360° photo such like uploading them to Google maps street view,etc..

My question is, in the DJI fly app when you go into a pano picture's to view them, It looks like a little circle like a globe and it really looks cool when you touch that globe and everything falls into the picture perfectly.. Is there any possible way to send this kind of thing just like that like that presentation to a friend or post it somewhere ?

I love the 360° Pano photos,but especially the initial presentation "blast off" viewing from the fly app. I know to send them to people, there may be other apps and sites to make them able to see the 360° photo such like uploading them to Google maps street view,etc..

My question is, in the DJI fly app when you go into a pano picture's to view them, It looks like a little circle like a globe and it really looks cool when you touch that globe and everything falls into the picture perfectly.. Is there any possible way to send this kind of thing just like that like that presentation to a friend or post it somewhere ?
You can use Skypixel, which is the community for photo/video sharing from DJI.
You need to create an account on The world's biggest drone photo and video sharing platform | SkyPixel.com , and then share the picture you want from your gallery, and tap the big "S" from the menu.
From there, just confirm upload, and you can share the url of your project to anybody.

Example

Reactions: Biggie777
My question is, in the DJI fly app when you go into a pano picture's to view them, It looks like a little circle like a globe and it really looks cool when you touch that globe and everything falls into the picture perfectly
I've never used that and I didn't know that it would do something like that..Thanks!

Agreed, Skypixel

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78