DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Parameter Modding for MM?

You're looking right at some them in that screenshot! Those paramters that have "tilt_atti_range" are the ones to change. Be aware that firmware 0500 doesn't let you set them higher than the default values of 20 (C and P modes) and 30 (S mode). Downgrading to firmware 0400 will allow these to be pushed up to 60deg. I've not tried beyond 40, but I expect the drone wouldn''t hold altitude very well when tilting over at 60deg.
Great, thank you for your answer :)

Reactions: scro
Is there any settings we can change to adjust the sensors of mavic mini? To make them response faster?

Is there any settings we can change to adjust the sensors of mavic mini? To make them response faster?
Not sure which sensors you mean. The flight stability sensors (GPS, IMU, barometer, optical flow sensor) all respond very fast. The optical altitude/proximity sensor does too. There's a parameter to stop it from forcing you to keep 50cm above whatever is under the drone, but then you have to be gentle when you land.

Where are those settings you are talking about? :/
Can you give the exact name of the command?
Thank you!

View attachment 108593
Di you get a set of sliders for the tilt ranges at the main screen or the DH app? Its before you even get into the full list of parameters. They give you quick access to the max tilt parameters and max ascent/descent. Obviously you need FW 0400 to do anything interesting with them.

Anyone tried playing with the exponential parameter? Can the exponential response curve for yaw be changed?

Reactions: Rich Farren
Have anyone a program to read and organize the .dhp file generated from parameter export in the DH app ?

What parameters and limits do you want to modify? Have you tried downloading the drone-hacks app and had a play with it? It's not clear what you've already tried, what you're hoping to achieve, and what you have got stuck on. Providing this information would help others help you.

Firmware 0500 is more restricted in the ranges that various parameters can be modified to. 0400 is less restrictive.

Have a read of this too:

@scro where is this option in dh app: Mavic Mini Boost ?
In the paid-for version. This is quite clearly stated on the D-H site. Did you buy that version? I didn't see anything about a free boost option.

Last edited:
What about warranty or care refresh considerations?

If you have to ask, you don't want to do it. While the drone can theoretically be factory reset, erasing any sign of your modifications, what happens if you damage the drone in such a way that you CAN'T factory reset before sending in to DJI, then you'l be outta luck

I can assure you "boost" mode multiply range by two into CE Mini. From 500mt to 1000mt at urban enviroment, 5.8Ghz band. I did it lot of times until last DJI update. After update boost mode quit working.

Unfortunatelly drone-hacks FCC-Boost is a paid feature, I can't test it :(

I would like to hear any possitive feedback before adquire it.

R.
Hi, I bought the mod some months ago, testing and trying to perfect MM parameters.
With an aftermarket 5,8 Ghz Yagi antenna, I can fly witho no video lag until 1,5 km. With the Drone Hacks FREE parameter mod, the behavior of the drone will transform it into a littel jewel. Very fast, quick responses, a frigging-beautiful reactivity... the only downside is the LOUD buzzing noise of blades..

If you have to ask, you don't want to do it
VERY True and I certainly don't ..............................but others, especially newbies, might not realise the consequence of such modifications and be left "up a creek without a paddle"......or a drone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll