DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107 Advice

BamaBomber

Reactions
Hi guys,
I just started studying to take the FAA Part 107 exam using Pilot Institute. I’d be interested to hear from anyone who purchased and used Pilot Institute to prepare for the exam. Also, any advice you can give will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,
I just started studying to take the FAA Part 107 exam using Pilot Institute. I’d be interested to hear from anyone who purchased and used Pilot Institute to prepare for the exam. Also, any advice you can give will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I also purchased and studied with Greg. My take is that Greg and Pilot Institute are Excellence in Pilot training. You will NOT be disappointed!! I took my test April 1st and passed. And, you will be entertained with Greg's anecdotes.

Hi guys,
I studied on my own and received my 107 in 2019. If I had to do it over again I would go with Pilot Institute. ?

Even though absolutely everything needed for for study can easily be garnered from the FAA web pages, you will not be disappointed with your choice!

Study hard, study thoroughly and become the best and safest pilot you know!

I am sure there are others that are good but not better than Greg and Pilot Institute. I have taken several courses from Greg. As a Certified Flight Instructor for 34 years I can tell you that Greg and Pilot Institute are the real deal. It is laid out clearly for you so your success is up to you. There is a large of knowledge to absorb if you are not already a pilot. Talk your time and put in the effort. Pilot Institue professional from start to finish.

Personaly I used Udemy to prepare for the 107 exam and the course was very through. The instructor teaches at Embry Riddle in Prescot and definitely knows his stuff. I went into the exam very well prepared, and got a 98%.
The Udemy course is the same course we offer on Pilot Institute minus some perks but the same instructor. Thanks for joining us there!

Personaly I used Udemy to prepare for the 107 exam and the course was very through. The instructor teaches at Embry Riddle in Prescot and definitely knows his stuff. I went into the exam very well prepared, and got a 98%.
Udemy is a great platform. I'm not sure why I didn't think of them, I've taken several Microsoft courses on Udemy.

Reactions: ResistanceFlyer
I am sure there are others that are good but not better than Greg and Pilot Institute. I have taken several courses from Greg. As a Certified Flight Instructor for 34 years I can tell you that Greg and Pilot Institute are the real deal. It is laid out clearly for you so your success is up to you. There is a large of knowledge to absorb if you are not already a pilot. Talk your time and put in the effort. Pilot Institue professional from start to finish.
That's a pretty strong endorsement.

Thanks for the courses you offer. So far, I’m very pleased with the Part 107 course you guys offer. Excellent instructor and great platform.

Reactions: ResistanceFlyer
I just "graduated" from Pilot Institute by passing the exam with a score of 93%. Looking forward to the free shirt!

The course is excellent but very intensive. I like that it is broken up into small short videos. There were certain areas of material that I struggled with and it was easy to go back and rewatch any of the videos. I also liked the flashcard app along with the ability to watch video on mobile.

I tried some of the free videos and free practice exams out there, but it simply wasn't enough. Greg doesn't teach to the test but rather to make you a knowledgeable, safe and informed sUAS pilot. I highly recommend Pilot Institute. It was well worth the price paid!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique