DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107 commercial pilot Forum

vieque

Reactions
Hello; was wondering (and recommending) why isnt there a special section for commercial (certified) droners in which we could exchange ideas about (for example) how to grow your drone business, what are you doing to about safety measures (what do you buy like insurance, first aid kits, A-fold safety signs, etc) traveling with drones for business, are you doing Real State or more like construction etc etc.. Thanks

Thanks for the info!.. I just registered in that forum. Still, being a Mavic user and since there is so much more user traffic on this forum, I believe that a sub forum with so much to chat about would be appropriate in this one.

I would love to hear your ideas too. Post it please!!! Or am I not good enough to read it here in genpop?

Or am I not good enough to read it here in genpop?
Because I would rather start commercial discussions on this forum (which has a much wider audience) is exactly why I would rather post here.. If there is a specific subforum on commercial topics then the threads dont get diluted in "general" or "rules and regulations"..

As far as I understand there are no separation here by country or by 107/336
One big family

So.. If I were to post a specific part 107 related thread (read my first post) where would you suggest I post it? I find it that as it is right now it IS separated... It is implied that I should register on another forum with much less audience to post about this..

General forum is good. Post away.
Members who promote other forums should be banned.
It’s like customer inside store telling out loud to others that this store is not good enough. Have some manners. At least send it in PM.
And if mod suggests that his forum not good enough......well than it’s not good enough

On the note of commercialdronepilots.com.. why is there not an app for that forum like there is for this one?
Is suppose to be it's one of DronePilots 12 forums ........
pp_150.png
mp_150.png
ip_150.png

sp_150.png
yp_150.png
tp_150.png
cdp_150.png
axp_150.png
3dr_150.png

parrot_150.png
drp_150.png
gpp_150.png

Just looked and must be wrong, maybe it's tapatalk they are on but we will ask @clackey

Reactions: HVYMTL
I would love to hear your ideas too. Post it please!!! Or am I not good enough to read it here in genpop?

This is a Mavic specific area of the larger Drone Pilots community. Commercial Drone Pilots is another specific forum of the same Drone Pilots Community.

It’s kinda like there are some electronics in the pharmacy area of the store specific to health and medicine but if you really want to find a better selection of electronics then you’ll need to go to the electronics section.

It’s not that that the other electronics are too good for the pharmacy it’s just that people shopping for foot cream and Tylenol are gonna be really confused if there are plasma TVs and home entertainment systems in the pharmacy section.

I think a commercial section would be good. I read the Yesterday’s Posts email everyday and learn tons. I think it would generate more commercial topics being posted here instead of other sites.

Reactions: vieque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb