DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Passed the FAA Safety Team online course. Now what?

stapenhillphoto

Reactions
Sorry if this has been discussed before. The FAA web site was a bit confusing.
I printed my certificate. Now do I need to take another test? if so where/how.
Thanks Scott

Did u register in the IACRA website? If so, u may have to fill out as an applicant and then it may show that u completed the course.

It is an FAA site. FAASafety.gov It shows that I have completed:
has successfully completed the FAA Safety Team Aviation Learning Center Online Course Part 107 Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Suas) Course Number ALC-451 Presented by Online Courses June 18, 2017.
It does show as a course that I have completed. What you are saying is I have to go to the IACRA site (Another FAA site) and register there? Thanks for the patience!

It is an FAA site. FAASafety.gov It shows that I have completed:
has successfully completed the FAA Safety Team Aviation Learning Center Online Course Part 107 Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Suas) Course Number ALC-451 Presented by Online Courses June 18, 2017.
It does show as a course that I have completed. What you are saying is I have to go to the IACRA site (Another FAA site) and register there? Thanks for the patience!

Hi, congrats on passing the online course. In the FAA website you still need to "schedule an appointment with a Knowledge Testing Center (KTC), which administer initial and recurrent FAA knowledge exams"

Get this exam done, then you register with IACRA to get your UAS commercial certificate

Good luck

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan