DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Passenger mode an option?

VIRphan

Reactions
New Pilot here. I did a search and couldn't find where this has been discussed. Sorry if this has been asked prior.

Karma has the passenger mode in which a second person can operate the camera. Is this something that's being considered for the Mavic? Seems like it would be a revision to the app and not a major change to the drone itself.

Reason I'm asking, I find myself focused more on the surroundings and the movement of the Mavic, only to discover the camera position was off. This is definitely an issue when I'm flying more complex/compound movements.

Seems like this would be a great addition and a great way for one of my kids to participate in the fun as well.

Thanks,
Noob

New Pilot here. I did a search and couldn't find where this has been discussed. Sorry if this has been asked prior.

Karma has the passenger mode in which a second person can operate the camera. Is this something that's being considered for the Mavic? Seems like it would be a revision to the app and not a major change to the drone itself.

Reason I'm asking, I find myself focused more on the surroundings and the movement of the Mavic, only to discover the camera position was off. This is definitely an issue when I'm flying more complex/compound movements.

Seems like this would be a great addition and a great way for one of my kids to participate in the fun as well.

Thanks,
Noob
The mavic has that, page 37 in the manual.
EDIT: ha! beat you on this one msinger.

The Mavic does have a dual remote controller mode. See the Mavic manual for more details.

Great news! Sorry guys. I'm not one to read manuals and I didn't see anything when researching before I made my purchase. SMH

Thanks for being kind. Other forums I've been in break out the flame throwers pretty quickly when these questions are asked.

I'm not one to read manuals
You'll definitely want to read and fully understand the Mavic manual before trying to fly it. There's a lot of important information within.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR