DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Payboo card from BH will be discontinued

rawman001

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I hadn't bought anything from B&H for a while, but it's hard to pass up the A2s with RC Pro deal. I only want the RC Pro but for the price it seems likely someone will buy the A2s, fly more combo from me (hopefully) at a reasonable price. I went to order it, and was finally going to apply for the Payboo card. But they seem to have discontinued it! Looks like existing users can use it until 17Jan22, then something new will be coming

Details here:

So if you're planning on making a B&H Purchase with the Payboo, might want to do it before the 17th.

They are just changing banks. There will be another card from a different bank, but you will have to apply for it just like you did with synchrony bank. It will still be called the payboo card and still offer the same discount that cancels the tax.

I have one of their cards. I got the discontinuation notice. I'm glad to hear they are just changing banks and application for a new card will be available.

I LOVE what B&H has established with the PayBoo card. In this area we get charged 10.25% in sales tax so saving that money can be significant, especially on larger purchases [confiscatory rate, IMO]. I just bought an iPad Mini from them. Saved me $66 on a $650 purchase just last week and previously purchased my Mini 2 from them not to mention the Davinci Resolve Studio upgrade. FWIW I detest sales tax because the percentage from a net percent standpoint is disingenuous as you've already paid Federal and State tax on that money you use to pay the tax When you get charged sale tax you're paying tax twice on that same earned dollar. Rich folks don't care and poor folks get hurt. Bravo to B&H. I wish more companies did that.

Reactions: PAW
I LOVE what B&H has established with the PayBoo card. In this area we get charged 10.25% in sales tax so saving that money can be significant, especially on larger purchases [confiscatory rate, IMO]. I just bought an iPad Mini from them. Saved me $66 on a $650 purchase just last week and previously purchased my Mini 2 from them not to mention the Davinci Resolve Studio upgrade. FWIW I detest sales tax because the percentage from a net percent standpoint is disingenuous as you've already paid Federal and State tax on that money you use to pay the tax When you get charged sale tax you're paying tax twice on that same earned dollar. Rich folks don't care and poor folks get hurt. Bravo to B&H. I wish more companies did that.
Yeah they never use to charge sales tax at all. I hope the new card is available before my order ships so I can save the sales tax.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1