DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pedestrian and electronic issues during flight

DougAles

Reactions
Hoping I can learn from your feedback. While flying I ran into a issue with someone standing over my camera gear on the groud. I’d like to get your take on how I handled it and what I could have done better.

EDIT: Video removed as I intend to redo it, and make it better. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
I'd say that you got too close to the ship and maybe it's communication system interfered with signal. Good idea to rth at that point. Maybe I missed that part but was it a MA or MP?

Reactions: DougAles
I'd say that you got too close to the ship and maybe it's communication system interfered with signal. Good idea to rth at that point. Maybe I missed that part but was it a MA or MP?

Nice flight.. You should probably change your f gimbal settings so it's not so jerky and more cinematic.. Otherwise great flight..

Reactions: DougAles
Thanks for bringing back a few memories. I was living in Manitowoc and photographed the Badger when it first started running again after a period of sitting idle. That would have been in the early 1990s, well before drones, or even digital cameras. I think it was sailing from farther north at that time --- maybe Kewaunee.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada