DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Perfect ridge hike in Switzerland!

Do you have a reference that I can use to find and hike this route? In the video at 3:20, there is a building near the cablecar terminal......is this a lodge/hotel?
Thanks much!

Last edited:
Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
You sir are one hell of a drone pilot, and perhaps an even better cinematographer! Simply awesome footage. Your work posted on this forum is IMO hands down consistently A1. Congratulations on yet again a beautiful video of Switzerland 🇨🇭 👍🏻🥇🥇🥇 I’ve subscribed on YouTube.

From Klingenstock to Fronalpstock (Stoos), my favourite hike ever!
Maik- you are the master of this medium!

Love every one of your productions. Beautifully filmed, and edited. Of course, Switzerland's beauty had something to do with it too.

Dale
Miami

Fantastic once again. Some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. So jealous, I wish I was there. By the way, I love the 3d Text behind the ridge, very cool. did you create that in After Effects?
Thank you! No, it's all created in DaVinci Resolve ;) I don't use Adobe products any more, except Lightroom for photos.

I think it'd be pretty hard to take a bad video here even for me. Great scenery and a cable car to the top. I could handle that.
You the guy with the tripod MK?

Do you have a reference that I can use to find and hike this route? In the video at 3:20, there is a building near the cablecar terminal......is this a lodge/hotel?
Thanks much!
Here's a link to the route from Outdooractive:
I just went a little further and extended it down to Stoos instead taking the Chairlift.
That building is a Hotel/Restaurant.

You sir are one hell of a drone pilot, and perhaps an even better cinematographer! Simply awesome footage. Your work posted on this forum is IMO hands down consistently A1. Congratulations on yet again a beautiful video of Switzerland 🇨🇭 👍🏻🥇🥇🥇 I’ve subscribed on YouTube.
Wow, thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoy my stuff ;)

Maik- you are the master of this medium!

Love every one of your productions. Beautifully filmed, and edited. Of course, Switzerland's beauty had something to do with it too.

Dale
Miami
Thank you Dale, as always ;)

I think it'd be pretty hard to take a bad video here even for me. Great scenery and a cable car to the top. I could handle that.
You the guy with the tripod MK?
Yes I'm pretty lucky with the landscape here ;) Yes, that's me ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne