DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Personal ‘Best Of’ YouTube Compilation

net_slayer

Reactions
So last month I hit a milestone on YouTube. I finally hit 100 subs and it was one of the most difficult things I’ve ever done. It took me 18 months of creating videos and sharing them before getting there, I never thought it’d happen. To celebrate (I was so happy!) I created a celebration video containing all my favourite clips from my flights. It’d be awesome if you could check it out.

I started the channel mainly with drone flights but branched out into doing ‘adventure’ vlogs on the island where I live. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. Also, the award is fake don’t worry haha. My girlfriend made it for me because I was so chuffed. Here’s to 1000!

So last month I hit a milestone on YouTube. I finally hit 100 subs and it was one of the most difficult things I’ve ever done. It took me 18 months of creating videos and sharing them before getting there, I never thought it’d happen. To celebrate (I was so happy!) I created a celebration video containing all my favourite clips from my flights. It’d be awesome if you could check it out.

I started the channel mainly with drone flights but branched out into doing ‘adventure’ vlogs on the island where I live. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. Also, the award is fake don’t worry haha. My girlfriend made it for me because I was so chuffed. Here’s to 1000!

And forum rule number 11 says?.....

• 11. Do not use posts to promote your blog, videos, surveys, polls or contests. This includes Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc. You may place a single link in your signature to an outside website.

• Angry
Reactions: MKurr

• 11. Do not use posts to promote your blog, videos, surveys, polls or contests. This includes Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc. You may place a single link in your signature to an outside website.

How is this promoting my channel when I’m clearly just sharing a video of drone flights I’ve created just like anyone else on this forum? I see everyone else posting their videos so how is this any different please tell me? Because I said ‘please have a look and enjoy’ or because I was simply sharing my experience climbing up to 100 subs? I’m not asking for more subscribers. I thought it was a cool video that people might like. I won’t bother in future. Thanks.

Sorry Ed but that wouldn't apply in this . ;)

Last check, u have 165 now. Congrats!
Keep it going! Cheers ..[emoji1360]

I have over 200 Subs and never got a 100 sub thing :-(

But you did mean 1000 :)

Oh Well One day....

Nice Vid...

Reactions: net_slayer
Congrats mate!!! :)

Nice job! Great clean footage! Congratulations

PLEASE continue to post! Your video is most enjoyable and not self-promotion.....We all make these videos to share...it brings us closer as world citizens.

Congratulations - Nice tribute video to yourself. I like your editing skills. Is that iMovie or FCPX? I can't tell.

Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate your kind comments.

That was Adobe Premiere in the background on my Mac. I did start off early on with iMovie which as a beginner was perfect. Premiere gives me all those juicy extra bits to expand my edits with.

I thoroughly enjoyed your video especially the ruins, makes me want to visit your island which is where?

Thank you! We are on the Isle of Man. It’s tiny but there are so many places to fly right on my door step. Castles, ruins, beautiful coastlines, lighthouses, mountains, everything you’d need to practice flying no more than a 30 minute drive way.

Reactions: TheRock
Excellent work you have done here! It's obvious you enjoy your work and proud of it. You didn't appear to violate any rules, keep it up! I enjoyed your work and thank you for sharing! Thumbswayup

I got to 100 this year too.... Congrats!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy