DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manny T

Reactions
2017 has been a fantastic year for all the drone enthusiast and film makers, with so many fantastic drones released, everyone pretty much jumped on the owning a drone band wagon. I was one of them who have settled with DJI Mavic Pro, having owned a Phantom 3 Advanced then Phantom 4 and it has made life so easy for me when travelling abroad or even just locally. Here are my Drone reel from 2017, all in 4K quality.
Comment below and let me know your thought, CC welcomed. And if you like the video, please do press the like button and if you want to see more hit the subcribe button on youtube. Enjoy!

...I swear if I see the millenial overused fb term 'epic' one more time... LOL!!!!!!!!!

Great footage, dude. I'm nowhere near that yet. Good day light is definitely key for good mavic footage. Plus I don't have the money to travel everywhere like that.

Reactions: Manny T
...I swear if I see the millenial overused fb term 'epic' one more time... LOL!!!!!!!!!

Great footage, dude. I'm nowhere near that yet. Good day light is definitely key for good mavic footage. Plus I don't have the money to travel everywhere like that.

haha "epic" seems to be the word used by many these days, probably a bit too many but hey if it's true then why not? ;)

and thanks dude! well it all comes with practice doesnt it?

2017 has been a fantastic year for all the drone enthusiast and film makers, with so many fantastic drones released, everyone pretty much jumped on the owning a drone band wagon. I was one of them who have settled with DJI Mavic Pro, having owned a Phantom 3 Advanced then Phantom 4 and it has made life so easy for me when travelling abroad or even just locally. Here are my Drone reel from 2017, all in 4K quality.
Comment below and let me know your thought, CC welcomed. And if you like the video, please do press the like button and if you want to see more hit the subcribe button on youtube. Enjoy!

Really cool video. Here's a link to my video. Check it out, maybe leave some feedback on how to improve in 2018.. It'll be my new years resolution ;) haha

Reactions: Jake 61 and Manny T

What were your settings for sharpness/contrast/saturation? Was this D-log? Can you talk about the color correction you did to the footage?

Reactions: Manny T
What were your settings for sharpness/contrast/saturation? Was this D-log? Can you talk about the color correction you did to the footage?

Hi so the sharpness/contrast/saturation varries on different condition when i shoot, but on a typical daylight i used something like -1/-2/-2, sometimes i used -1/-1/-1 if it's getting too dark, and i normally used art mode, what setting do you used currently and what time of day do you usually go out to shoot?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent