DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
I use +1, -1, -1 midday, shoot with D-Log and then color correct it in post.

So did you do any color correction to the video/use any luts? Reason I am asking is there is a very warm look to the video. Thanks.

I use +1, -1, -1 midday, shoot with D-Log and then color correct it in post.

So did you do any color correction to the video/use any luts? Reason I am asking is there is a very warm look to the video. Thanks.

I see! i remember a lot of youtubers were saying to shoot at -1/-3/-3 that's too much for me, i think -1/-1/-1 is just right, but at the same time you dont want to lose the sharpness and quality so i never go below -1 on sharpness.

color correction yes i did do that, do you have any example of your work you can show us?

I dont have any public videos at this time. Here are two frames from one video

h2.PNG h1.PNG

Really cool video. Here's a link to my video. Check it out, maybe leave some feedback on how to improve in 2018.. It'll be my new years resolution ;) haha

Great videos!
My only piece of feedback is to variate the scenery in a collation like this. For example, there is a part of the video where there are three or four shots all including the same boats. Try mixing these evenly throughout the collation.

I’m not sure how interested you are in post-production work but even putting a tiny boost of saturation in the image will help for those day shots. This can be easily done in iMovie if you have a Mac, or even an iPhone.

Good luck for your future flights!

Great videos!
My only piece of feedback is to variate the scenery in a collation like this. For example, there is a part of the video where there are three or four shots all including the same boats. Try mixing these evenly throughout the collation.

I’m not sure how interested you are in post-production work but even putting a tiny boost of saturation in the image will help for those day shots. This can be easily done in iMovie if you have a Mac, or even an iPhone.

Yes thank you for your input, I use Adobe Premiere Pro and I'll try and mix up some shots next time! I didn't color correct or color grade any shots in that video mostly because every time I do, it ruins my videos. I'm trying to improve my color but for now it's now that great.

Great videos!

agree, mixing things up can be nice but all also depends on your story telling

Yes thank you for your input, I use Adobe Premiere Pro and I'll try and mix up some shots next time! I didn't color correct or color grade any shots in that video mostly because every time I do, it ruins my videos. I'm trying to improve my color but for now it's now that great.
you're doing well, just keep going at it. practice and practice :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman