DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Peshtigo river white water rafting M2P

Jet skier

Reactions
The river is in northern Wisconsin and it has lots of white water many tailbones are hurting. Family trip done in early August

Looks like a fun trip. I once rafted the Colorado through the Grand Canyon from Marble canyon down... Love these trips. Wish i had owned a drone then. Good work!

Reactions: Jet skier
Looks like a fun trip. I once rafted the Colorado through the Grand Canyon from Marble canyon down... Love these trips. Wish i had owned a drone then. Good work!
There was no sun but the Hasselblad made it look good. Thanks for watching

Looks like lots of fun! great shots of the river too. I had a greAt trip in Tennessee but didn't get those drone videos.

Looks like lots of fun! great shots of the river too. I had a greAt trip in Tennessee but didn't get those drone videos.
I have a bad back which kept me from rafting so perfect opportunity to get drone shots of the activity

I think Lakewood Wisconsin is the nearest town
You DO have some trees back there. If you lost your drone and found it, you most likely couln't get it out of a tree. :)

You DO have some trees back there. If you lost your drone and found it, you most likely couln't get it out of a tree. :)
It would be a major mission

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silfumus