DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PGYTECH Control Stick Protector for Mavic Mini

yes they do fit the stick centers are the same

So the Air or Mavic Pro will fit? I think that they have different product codes.
just tried the pgytech one off my MPP controller it fits the sticks but the diameter of the stick surround is slightly bigger than the MPP controller i think thats because the sticks are meant to be removed maybe they will all be like that sorry

Yes, some of the sticks are different sizes and the centers are slightly different. Depending on how much play the specific stick protector has, it might or might not fit various Mavic remote controller models.

PGYTECH did release a new stick protector for the Mavic Mini. It's available here on Amazon.

1576493808239.png

Reactions: old man mavic
I wanted to get one from Amazon but I am in Australia & they don't ship here unfortunately. That is why I wondered if the other ones fit. I can grab one for the other models but not the specific mini version.

You can get one shipped to Australia if you buy here on eBay instead.

I was just about to make a post on the same subject. The PGYTECH protectors fit reasonably well over the MM sticks. This means that the sticks do not have to be removed when storing the remote in it's case. The case cover closes ok and the zip absorbs the extra height without pressing down hard on the remote itself. These covers are available on most web sites such as AliExpress/Banggood etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78