DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo AEB mode

hchen

Reactions
Shoot AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing) photo mode will get 3 photos in a roll with different exposure, EV -2/3, EV 0 and EV 2/3. The exposure difference at 2/3 is too small to handle most of landscape photography. Could it be adjusted like many DSLR cameras do?

I always shoot in 5 shot brackets and toss 2 & 4. Works like a charm.

On a side note.... I've been flying Phantoms and Mavic Pro Platinums for years and I've always had to select AEB and 5-shot after every battery change. With the Mavic 2 Pro (and probably other similarly newer models) the aircraft maintains the "Shot Settings" after a power cycle. I've not had to touch AEB-5 in over a month now and love it :)

I'm bumping this thread.

I have an Air 2, and would like to increase the increments from 2/3 of a stop to 1-2 stops. Has there been any change to the software, hacks (other than manually adjusting individual shots) or some way to make this happen automatically? It doesn't seem like it, but just checking.

Even at 5 exposures, I'm often wishing I had more of a spread of exposures. 1.3 stops at a minimum would be awesome!!

I'm bumping this thread.

I have an Air 2, and would like to increase the increments from 2/3 of a stop to 1-2 stops. Has there been any change to the software, hacks (other than manually adjusting individual shots) or some way to make this happen automatically? It doesn't seem like it, but just checking.

Even at 5 exposures, I'm often wishing I had more of a spread of exposures. 1.3 stops at a minimum would be awesome!!

Nothing has changed on this. I wish there was a "hack" but it seems those making 3rd party programs aren't worried about camera hacks. I use CamRanger2 to help extend the Dynamic Range for AEB's with my DSLR.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Greece