DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo/Video software for Laptop

theDRONEranger

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Looking for something that will assist me in my cataloging and viewing of (dare I say it) my Go Pro collection.
Just recently bought the WD 5Tb portable HD (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07X41PWTY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
Half full from past and new photos in under a month. Don't make me buy another one, please;; <<< Those were real tear drops, honestly!
What do you use and how would you rate 1 to 5 (5 is great). Tell me more about it.
We're talking hundreds of videos and 1000's of photos for cataloging. I really need to cull the herd!

I want to be able populate the screen and delete with a quick click. Prefer something that when I insert the SD Card (with the micro), it should automatically initiate the program. I do have both Wondershare Filmora9 & PRO versions, that are dedicated to making videos for the family on my Google Drive. But, I want something dedicated to view, sort, catalog photos/videos from my GoPro. Something that is definitely functional yet easy to use.
Oh, hell, just recommend (with links) for me, please.

That is the exact ad I looking through on the www right now!
Some have features above and beyond, but one does look a bit favorable . . . DigiKam. I’m reviewing it now!

SOLVED!!!!!
An alternate hobby deals with my GoPro Hero8 and our new year baby. A female Chinese Shar Pei. We got her as a result of the original owner having allergic reactions to dogs. We've had Shar Pei's in the past, so familiar with them. Took so danged many photos (1000's, remember it's COVID 19 time) and video with the GoPro. Downloaded in past via GoPro QUIK. QUIK is no longer supported and often quits. Needed a photo/video manager to replace.

ENTER: Adobe Bridge, PhotoShop Elements, and Premier Elements.

Adobe Bridge is FREE and is a file/photo manager that seamlessly works with Windows (Mac Version available as well) file manager. It has extra goodies FM does not. FREE, no other Adobe files or subscriptions needed.

Adobe PhotoShop Elements (for photos) and Adobe Premiere Elements (for video) are/were on sale for package deal of $99 US.
Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are standalone, they are not dependent on anything else, nor is a subscription to Adobe required.
PhotoShop Elements permits some minor changes on photos, whereas
Premiere Elements permits minor changes on videos.

Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements, and Adobe Bridge available separately.
I am happy with my choices.

Reactions: wolfwerks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk