DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photoshop question

sammackay23

Reactions
Right clever people, help me out here please. This has been driving me mad trying to sort this. I have a stitched 360 pano that was done with ICE. How do I select a bit of the sky and fill the black section at the top. I've done it before but that was a long time ago and can't remember! I'm sure its something simple.

Thanks

Right clever people, help me out here please. This has been driving me mad trying to sort this. I have a stitched 360 pano that was done with ICE. How do I select a bit of the sky and fill the black section at the top. I've done it before but that was a long time ago and can't remember! I'm sure its something simple.

Thanks
Best way is to use the clone stamp tool. Press option and then click the area you want the new pixels to come from. Then paint that part of the sky where you want it. You can then use the spot remover tool if needed

Reactions: itsneedtokno
No sure how I did it but I got it haha, I tried using that clone tool but think it will take a bit of getting used too. Think it was the gradient tool I used.

As in, you want to clone the sky?

clone tool is "clunky". Use "content aware". Select the black area (or any area you want to get rid of), then press delete key - this will bring up a "fill" menu - pick "content aware", blending normal, opacity 100%, then select the OK button.

• Love
Reactions: jag32266
clone tool is "clunky". Use "content aware". Select the black area (or any area you want to get rid of), then press delete key - this will bring up a "fill" menu - pick "content aware", blending normal, opacity 100%, then select the OK button.
content aware was going to be my suggestion lol.

i dislike the clone also

Thanks
[/QUOTE

In Photoshop open your image, pick a selection tool tootling your area of concern (like lasso tool), and surround the area. Then, go to EDIT>FILL>Content Share fill

Let me know if that works for you.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: itsneedtokno

Thanks
Content aware tool - Google is your friend - ask question then watch the tutorial.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111