DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Picture quality

Laramie321

Reactions
Hi all, I am about to upgrade to either Pro 2 or Air 2, leaving aside the obvious difference in cost which isn't the problem, which provides the better photographs and is the video on the Air 2 that much better than the Pro? Any advice would be very much appreciated and overall is the Pro really worth the extra cost.

I had both mavic 2 pro and mavic air 2 so i am typing from my own experiences.
There is one huge question you need to answer first. Do you want to postprocess your photos and videos or you are not intrested in it? If you want and know how to do it then mavic 2 pro will be better option. Also if you want to shot in low light scenario then m2p will be much better. But if you want to have best image straight out of camera in good light condition and you dont want to work in post then mavic air 2 is the way to go.
I really want to emphasise this postprocessing work. For example look at this comparison between mini 2 and phantom 4 pro
You will see that straight out of camera mini 2 image is at least even with image from P4P.
If i were you i would wait cuz there is air 2 s around the corner. What if it will have 1 inch sensor? Just wait few weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Howard70
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78