DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Plans for a Mavic Pro successor?

fro

Reactions
Greetings! After extensive research I'm ready to purchase one of these bad boys. My only question is, as with all electronics purchases, is now a good time to buy the Mavic Pro? Is there a Mavic Pro 2, or any other successor planned for release soon? Should I pull the trigger today or should I wait until Fall/Winter, which I would be willing to do, if a new/updated version of the Mavic were to be released in the coming months...

Any information would be helpful, thanks!

No news of any sort that I know of that there will be a MP 2 to be released.
I could be wrong......but you never know....it might just pop up on the their store.

Right. Thanks for the reply. Apple and all their Macbook/iMac "product refreshes" over the years sadly has me paranoid about making ANY significant electronic purchases...

Greetings! After extensive research I'm ready to purchase one of these bad boys. My only question is, as with all electronics purchases, is now a good time to buy the Mavic Pro? Is there a Mavic Pro 2, or any other successor planned for release soon? Should I pull the trigger today or should I wait until Fall/Winter, which I would be willing to do, if a new/updated version of the Mavic were to be released in the coming months...

Any information would be helpful, thanks!

I say pull the trigger now. You could be waiting awhile & worst, you might be dealing with a glitchy drone (Mavic Pro 2) in the beginning.

Reactions: fro and Ping^Spike
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb