DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

platinum propellors

antmanv1

Reactions
Hi, I just returned my Mavic Pro to flight. I put Platinum props on it. Does anyone know what the settings are to adjust the gimbal shake from changing the props? Thanks

Reactions: old man mavic
@antmanv1 ,you should not have to do any adjustments ,unless you notice any vibrations,

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
From what I can see from the video the tips of the blades are different! This could cause the vibration, have you tried putting the old props on your drone to see if that solves the problem??

If you are having issues with new imbalanced propellers why not return them for a good set? Why risk flying with propellers you suspect are causing a flight problem?

Reactions: AZDave
at the risk of sounding stupid, where are the gain adjustments located and how do i access them?

at the risk of sounding stupid, where are the gain adjustments located and how do i access them?

Go4 menu, aircraft, advanced settings.

(It's actually EXPO settings to change for this, but adjusting gain settings can give you much smoother flight and gimbal movements too.)

You have an option in the menu to reset all to factory settings if you muck up.

columbo, did a mavic video< It dosem.t make mine do that just land then take off again they will work

Reactions: KenCharuk
I've also never had a problem running either MPP 8331 props, or MAS props on my M1P.
Still have all my Flymore OEM 8330 props in perfect condition, but will probably never get to fit them again.
The 8331 were a big improvement (in lower perceived noise), bought a few sets of those shortly after ownership of the M1P . . . and the MAS even a step above those, so they are my go to now.

Hi, I just returned my Mavic Pro to flight. I put Platinum props on it. Does anyone know what the settings are to adjust the gimbal shake from changing the props? Thanks
Yes. Put on factory blades. Done. I mean why mess with the engineering in these drones. It’s right up there with passenger aircraft, you wouldn’t put some cheap *** aftermarket prop on a Cessna.

Reactions: FLDave

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green