DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Playing" .DAT files

zvisegal

Reactions
When the DJI APP crashes the log file are not stored.

I downloaded the .DAT files and I can play them with the viewer.

Is there a way to "play" the .DAT files in the same manner like playback of the DJI GO or like healthydrones.com (which plays the phone files) ?

Is there a way to "play" the .DAT files in the same manner like playback of the DJI GO or like healthydrones.com (which plays the phone files) ?
Nope

If your talking about the data files on the drone yes there is software so you can link in and transfer them and the translate is also. there is a link on these board for doing it.

If your talking about the data files on the drone yes there is software so you can link in and transfer them and the translate is also. there is a link on these board for doing it.

Which software ?

Each flight has flight logs that can be downloaded from the aircraft and device used to host the GO4 app. The aircraft has DAT files and the device has TXT files. The data in each file can be read, but needs 1st to be converted to a CSV format. We are fortunate enough that two of our members here created programs to convert each file format. Search for DatCon, and TXTlogToCSVtool.

Reactions: Vispy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine