DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please take a look. Help.

DarkKent

Reactions
Can anyone give any insight on the video before I send her in. Much appreciated.

Does it still do that when you start things up in the correct order . ?

I was told to always start the remote first and once powered up then the bird

Your video was short but the RC display did not change from Connecting. Check that the Mavic WiFi/RC switch located by the micro SD slot is set to RC. If it is then try to pair your RC to the Mavic.

Does it still do that when you start things up in the correct order . ?

I was told to always start the remote first and once powered up then the bird

Yes same thing. Trying to update then bind now

Your video was short but the RC display did not change from Connecting. Check that the Mavic WiFi/RC switch located by the micro SD slot is set to RC. If it is then try to pair your RC to the Mavic.
Usually never matters but yes all that checked

So I was able to update through the app. Rebinded the controller. Still camera sensor error Inside of the app via start flight button. Controller is connects but displays nothing. And while in viewfinder it says aircraft disconnected in red in the upper left hand corner. :mad::mad::mad:. FYI. I am repair savy. My first crash I repaired my gimbal and replaced the ribbon perfectly fine. Checked all connections to make sure they were secure. Check boards for cracks and desoilderization. Side not. Camera sensor error is because after the latest crash the gimbal broke again. So I just disconnected the cable but that shouldn’t interfere with anything else because it didn’t the first time. Just don’t want DJI trying to Rob me for something I can really fix.

Attachments

• 1487F84F-2642-472D-AA17-5C7A7E9F277F.jpeg
    1487F84F-2642-472D-AA17-5C7A7E9F277F.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
  • 97BBE7EC-C421-4F1C-BC97-671F35635DB4.png
    97BBE7EC-C421-4F1C-BC97-671F35635DB4.png
    770 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
So I was able to update through the app. Rebinded the controller. Still camera sensor error Inside of the app via start flight button. Controller is connects but displays nothing. And while in viewfinder it says aircraft disconnected in red in the upper left hand corner. :mad::mad::mad:...
OK, I didn't know it had been in a crash. Thunderdrones would be a better source of information on this. The red "aircraft disconnected" means there is no communication between the RC and AC.

Reactions: Former Member
@Thunderdrones
So I was able to update through the app. Rebinded the controller. Still camera sensor error Inside of the app via start flight button. Controller is connects but displays nothing. And while in viewfinder it says aircraft disconnected in red in the upper left hand corner. :mad::mad::mad:. FYI. I am repair savy. My first crash I repaired my gimbal and replaced the ribbon perfectly fine. Checked all connections to make sure they were secure. Check boards for cracks and desoilderization. Side not. Camera sensor error is because after the latest crash the gimbal broke again. So I just disconnected the cable but that shouldn’t interfere with anything else because it didn’t the first time. Just don’t want DJI trying to Rob me for something I can really fix.

Check your LVDS silver stranded cable. It's either a broken strand or your camera lens board is damaged. That will address your lack of video and camera sensor error.

The beeping you are hearing is FC ESC board related.Check all your solders again for solder splatter balls on the FC board. Something is shorting it out. Even one tiny little solder ball in the wrong place will drive you crazy trying to troubleshoot.

Will do. I know I was able to run her the first time I crashed with the camera ribbon disconnected. Gone pull out the magnifier and get to it. Will update. Thank u and thank u to @Mossiback

Check your LVDS silver stranded cable. It's either a broken strand or your camera lens board is damaged. That will address your lack of video and camera sensor error.

The beeping you are hearing is FC ESC board related.Check all your solders again for solder splatter balls on the FC board. Something is shorting it out. Even one tiny little solder ball in the wrong place will drive you crazy trying to troubleshoot.

Attachments

• 81CE8793-E58A-4C88-A720-078472C7CBFE.jpeg
    81CE8793-E58A-4C88-A720-078472C7CBFE.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • 558F3DE6-1686-4C91-A1D7-503F47E4AD8D.jpeg
    558F3DE6-1686-4C91-A1D7-503F47E4AD8D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
B6E50E72-5DCC-4135-B289-A65C05EC612D.jpeg 2FAFB2D0-A58E-43B5-B71A-E6E6AD64CA7B.jpeg Soooo upon tear down. @Thunderdrones hit the nail on the head. I see why I missed it. Was mainly checking connections. Gotta order a new board among other things lol. Glad I already brought a new drone. Thanks for all the help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98