Join Us Now

Polar pro Cinema série shutter collection

debric france

Reactions
Hi I want to know what is the difference between this 2 ones shutter
e92c2fa233c41149e91e4acc81b8da98.jpg
3b7984a1217f7515ed678598874e8ba3.jpg
series

Which two filter series are you comparing?

Hi
Hi I want to know what is the difference between this 2 ones shutter
e92c2fa233c41149e91e4acc81b8da98.jpg
3b7984a1217f7515ed678598874e8ba3.jpg
series

Hi debric france,

I work at PolarPro and would be happy to answer that for you. The two sets of filters you've posted images of are the same in almost every regard - both are part of the Cinema Series lineup, both offer the same ND values and capabilities, and both are for the Mavic. The only difference between them is that the ones with the smooth bezels are a newer generation of the filters than the ones with the ridged bezels. This is significant, though, in that the older generation of the filters may interfere with gimbal calibration on startup - we had some reports of that occurring. We subsequently redesigned the filters to ensure this would not be a problem moving forward - all of the smooth-edged filters are guaranteed to pass calibration. If you have not purchased yet, please be sure to pick up the smooth ones so you have the best experience possible. If you've acquired an older set, please reach out to our customer support team and we'll get them swapped out for a newer one. You an reach us from the following page:

PolarPro Support - Contact Us

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Reactions: Steve Hendry
Thank you Olivier I just bought and received the one smooth , it was to be sure it was the latest

I have used Freewell filters on my Mavic since u got the unit. Its never failed a calibrationon start up. And it's affordable. I have a Cokin set as well and they do an awesum job.

I've flown just on 332km and shot 228 videos. Perfect everytime

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89