DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poll: Are you happy with your Mavic?

Are you happy with your Mavic?

• 1. Yes I am happy I bought it and have no intention of selling it.

• 2. No I am not happy with it and would like to get a refund or sell it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
10/10 for me. Although there is something I miss about my p2. It always seemed a bit sketchy and kept me on my toes more. The mavic is just so easy. And surprisingly does really well in the wind.

Please cast your vote either way.

Just wondering how people feel about their Mavics after purchase. I have personally experienced DJI's shipping delays, repair delays, and sometimes incompetent staff, but overall, I am 100% satisfied with mine. Its the best consumer drone Ive ever had, and is really revolutionary in its design and capabilities.

You can read 100 messages here from people having problems, and I think most of those are from owners not reading the manual or not understanding something and not being patient enough to read past posts and self-diagnose.

I do buy sell and repair Mavics, but from a personal point of view, after owning hundreds of RC aircraft in my life, the Mavic is my favorite.

Buying mine tonight so will answer this thread more indepth next week!! So far I'm excited about the purchase. I just need to figure out which one I'm going to get, the Pro or Platinum!!

Reactions: Former Member
The platinum is quieter and the battery lasts a few mins longer but the batteries and propellers. Are more expensive.

as a flying toy I don't really care, I'm not into that side of things, but I'm glad it was easy to learn and the RC is great, but what could I could I compare it to? I've never been into remote controlled toys.... I got it for the photography use, and it's not perfect but it's pretty much the best thing on offer out there. So yes, I'm happy. And once it's paid itself off, i'll be even happier.

Last edited:
I fly for fun
not for pay.!
Yes I have issues with my mavic

and have waited a long time for technology to catch up with my dreams.
When I'm flying my mavic pro It fulfills some of those dream
...... so in closing i would say
.................................yes.!...........cR

I enjoy mine immensely in the country. I have a large rural area in which to fly. But let me caution you not to become over confident. I never thought I would, but I did crash mine, flying too fast too low. Little harm done but it did cost me over $130 to repair. One day I'd like to try the goggles to get the feeling of being up there with it.

But let me caution you not to become over confident. ....

I should print this on my Mavic! I too live in the country and, apart from the birds, it's a pretty safe place to fly. I am not a natural pilot (I'm a girl, we weren't allowed to play with "boy toys" in the 70s, ha, so my RC'd toy skills are nil) so I force myself to run through a checklist before I fly, but I really should print something off.

The Mavic Pro is an awesome bird. So much technology packed into it.. quite amazing if you stop to think about what you have at your fingertips. For the consumer, 25 years ago it would have been alien technology. Unfortunately a good portion of it's capabilities is now muted due to DJI's mandating how, and where we are allowed to fly with their never ending NFZ updates, and their new firmware no longer an option but a requirement (if you don't want your Mavic locked), actually dictating where we are allowed to fly, and common sense when flying is irrelevant. So now we have DJI and the FAA drone police up in the control tower in bed together, and we all had the pleasure of paying a grand for this eventuality. Sad. However, I do travel and got the Mavic because it's so easy to take along to places where one can let the thing do what it was designed to do. Fly safe, have fun.

The Mavic has been my preferred toy of the year. Brought it with me to so many places. Had a great time flying and now im more into video editing. More than 200 flights and 1000 km of flying without a crash ...i love this bird!
Encountered some bugs now and then but the overall is full satisfaction

I'm very satisfied with it. Its appearance, flying performance, photography performance, and battery life are A+ for consumer drones. It's the optimal choice for anyone's first drone with photography feature.

I absolutely love it! No problems at all. Everything I expected and more. It is such an amazing feat of engineering!

I am very happy with my MPP. And if it ever goes down or have a hard landing it will likely be going to you for repair.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent