DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poll: How Happy Are You With Your Mavic 3?

How happy are you with your Mavic 3?

• I love it!

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • I like it.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • It's OK

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • It's a bit annoying

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

Chaosrider

Reactions
Please only respond if you actually have one. And don't forget to respond if you like it!

MM

Mine arrives tomorrow. Hoping to love it.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Even with the GPS issues . . . the stability and imagery coming out of that aircraft is breathtaking. YT does not do the image quality any justice because of their compression algorithms. Truly amazing bird!

Even with the GPS issues . . . the stability and imagery coming out of that aircraft is breathtaking. YT does not do the image quality any justice because of their compression algorithms. Truly amazing bird!
If you could click the "I love it!" choice box on the vote, that would be great.

Thx!

MM

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Unless my research of ever since release is wrong, in week it's propably going to be Love/like things x+etc - Hate is too mild word for things y+etc.
Though buying RC Pro should cut couple of those hate things.

I did . . .
Ahhh, pilot error on my part! I didn't realize that the "Cast Vote" button was selected, which I'm not going to do since I don't have one. I clicked "View Results", and it was there.

So far, the Mavic 3 gets a "Thumbs Up!"

At least, based on the 3 people who've voted so far...

Perhaps, there are noisy problems with the Mavic 3, that are also limited problems...

Thx,

MM

Main problem, is the range isn't much better than the original mavic, in an urban environment.

With double the votes cast from yesterday, the Mavic 3 is still a winner with this group!

Of course, that's still only 7 votes.

Are the loudest complaints mostly noise over numbers? Perhaps so...

TCS

Reactions: lorpal
Now up to 23 votes, and 82% say they like it or love it.

I think the Mavic 3 has a small number of noisy problems...

MM

I see that three people hate it. Send it to me and I’ll love it for ya! I’ll even cover shipping. 😁

Reactions: mdine1us
I have only had mine since Monday with stormy weather but I love the camera outputs I have been able to grab so far. Wonderful for still photography and makes my old Air 2 seem crude in comparison.

Reactions: mdine1us
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife