DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Possibly last video before 16th RIDs me of filming capabilities (at least for a while)

Overall, it's good. Music definitely fit. Scenery is really good.
One spot (2:00- ish) was a bit "spinny." Had the dizzying effect. A couple of scenes seemed to be duplicate.

Overall, it's good. Music definitely fit. Scenery is really good.
One spot (2:00- ish) was a bit "spinny." Had the dizzying effect. A couple of scenes seemed to be duplicate.
Thanks!
Yeah, that shot, I wasn't sure if I should use it, it's rather long as well and that was my main concern, but it shows the area, and adds "action" in a sense...

Reactions: Prop Wash
Right now I'm trying to figure out what "thumbnail" photo to use. I think the one I had was overcrowded and uninteresting, this one... maybe the same.
Any ideas anyone?

Right now I'm trying to figure out what "thumbnail" photo to use. I think the one I had was overcrowded and uninteresting, this one... maybe the same.
Any ideas anyone?

The picture itself isn't bad, though it is dark. There is way too much text though. A bit of text can be good but it should stand out. The "Epic Aerial Drone View" 3D look frankly reminds me of a 90s PC game. Getting rid of all the rest of the text and then centering "Blue Mountain Fire Tower" in front of (or behind) the tower would make for a much cleaner thumbnail.

Remember that people are getting served this thumbnail along with numerous others at the same time. It needs to grab their attention immediately or they'll gloss right over it.

For Vides.png
The picture itself isn't bad, though it is dark. There is way too much text though. A bit of text can be good but it should stand out. The "Epic Aerial Drone View" 3D look frankly reminds me of a 90s PC game. Getting rid of all the rest of the text and then centering "Blue Mountain Fire Tower" in front of (or behind) the tower would make for a much cleaner thumbnail.

Remember that people are getting served this thumbnail along with numerous others at the same time. It needs to grab their attention immediately or they'll gloss right over it.
If I then keep the same style/picture, basically this then?

Also, I mean, sometimes it's far better even if the picture is nowhere in the video, maybe I could try designing something with a map, rating stars, Adirondacks logo, drone, etc...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13