DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Possibly useful info I found!!

brodz

Reactions
I have I started tinkering with my mavic'zzz () spare part pile and created a functioning working half mavic off spring ... Basically the camera runs and works and function's just like it should except the only board I have connected is the con board I think it's called.. so camera with gimbal to camera board all connected thru the 2 ribbons that got too the con board...I used 12v wall plug first and worked fine. Then I used mavic battery is fine ...i haven't screwing around with it too much yet as far as functioning time..but now I just need to find a good use for my spare parts creation... I'll just show ya real quick what I did wires are all crap that was in reach so no hard time about it..lemme slap it together and quick pics or video will show the idea...I have a p3p and p3s all beat without cams working..so maybe the p3s i can frankenstein sumthing to send out for a few missions ...the p3s uses 5.8 fir control and no gimbal boards needed if i go that route..im just wondering if the range and live view quality is improved any since no esc GPS or motors or compass is attached..who knows..im just amazed it worked out ..usually my dji builds ,mods and repair attempts are short and quick with a quick flash .and a puff of stinky smelky green smoke.. butt atleast i tried..butt hopefully the info is useful too somebody with sum skills..

Reactions: Robbyg
Warning Push mute before starting vid link. ----I have I started tinkering with my mavic'zzz () spare part pile and created a functioning working half mavic off spring ... Basically the camera runs and works and function's just like it should except the only board I have connected is the con board I think it's called.. so camera with gimbal to camera board all connected thru the 2 ribbons that got too the con board...I used 12v wall plug first and worked fine. Then I used mavic battery is fine ...i haven't screwing around with it too much yet as far as functioning time..but now I just need to find a good use for my spare parts creation... I'll just show ya real quick what I did wires are all crap that was in reach so no hard time about it..lemme slap it together and quick pics or video will show the idea...I have a p3p and p3s all beat without cams working..so maybe the p3s i can frankenstein sumthing to send out for a few missions ...the p3s uses 5.8 fir control and no gimbal boards needed if i go that route..im just wondering if the range and live view quality is improved any since no esc GPS or motors or compass is attached..who knows..im just amazed it worked out ..usually my dji builds ,mods and repair attempts are short and quick with a quick flash .and a puff of stinky smelky green smoke.. butt atleast i tried..butt hopefully the info is useful too somebody with sum skills..

Hey TD,. What's the purpose of the 2nd USB port on da! board? I just tried my cell and PC and dji assist..nata reconized being plugged in. Any clue?? Searching for my otg USB cable before I call it quits

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21