DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post you best Zooms Here : I may never have to leave the home again.

So I’m not a photographer. But I bought the M3 for the zoom. This may not be popular but I’m a police officer and the zoom will be for investigation work (while respecting 4th amendment protections). In two months it’s already helped arrest armed fleeing felons from a search warrant on a house, and locating a man wanted for attempted murder with a hammer.

It’s a force multiplier and aides in Officer safety. It’s a game changer for its size and flight time when you factor in the zoom. It does for us what a Matrice would be used for at a fraction of the price.

So I’m not a photographer. But I bought the M3 for the zoom. This may not be popular but I’m a police officer and the zoom will be for investigation work (while respecting 4th amendment protections). In two months it’s already helped arrest armed fleeing felons from a search warrant on a house, and locating a man wanted for attempted murder with a hammer.

It’s a force multiplier and aides in Officer safety. It’s a game changer for its size and flight time when you factor in the zoom. It does for us what a Matrice would be used for at a fraction of the price.
Indeed! It is perfect for such use, and for SAR!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming