DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

This was a storm coming in which had those amazing clouds called Cumulous mammatus starting to form. It happens when you have a layer of cold air above hot air. The cold air tries to punch holes down through that hot air layer, which is on the rise. You get these amazing bubble looking bits of cloud pushing down through the cloud layer, looking like mammary glands, hence the name of the cloud formation. Only ever saw this twice before. This is a lower cloud and not to be confused with often seen high cirrus clouds, which are often seen on nice days.View attachment 83139
Very nice

74f15fa74d95321b12c51a06590d5e58.jpg

This is the small castle built by the parents of Mad King Ludwig. His castle, "Neuschwanstein" which is the one Disney modelled their fantasy castle after, is just up the hill from here. It is in The Black Forest "Schwarz Wald" in southern Germany near the town of Fusen.
This is in Croatia, not Germany

This is in Croatia, not Germany
I stand corrected, but it is amazingly similar, when I did not have a photo of the German castle to compare, so you can understand how it was confused by a quick look at a small image. This is the German one but I see the difference when looked at in more detail. They both have lakes behind them but there is more to this one and the turrets on each corner of the main building. Thanks for the correction.1024px-Hohenschwangau_von_Neuschwanstein1.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot from my latest video showing me standing at the point of the local state park looking at the sunset.
461A1ACA-6EB0-492C-970D-3103949B64C1.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird