Post your best Photo From Mavic

Manchester,UK
5cbd8f4e4a0987ab4405f3422241861b.jpg

Secret ******, Salford, UK
f898b3ef26136e80c5992be64e92237e.jpg

Cocoa Beach, Florida, USA
fb9b8efa20b7e0170d96ec80174137df.jpg

How is the DR? I hear mixed things....

Great country. I you wish to have a great vacation go to Punta Cana or Bávaro in the east side of the country. They have a great hotels in that area with amazing service and beaches.

Awesome photo! You nailed the moment. One suggestion, if you have the software, I think this photo would be even better if you added a picture or two below in a vertical panorama. That would make your horizon not right in the middle and closer to the "rule of thirds" composition. Just my opinion, but I do still really like the photo.

Absolutely! I like his waterfall shot! The other 2 just look off on quality. Is that how the mavic looks? Or are some of you others editing and using lens filters? I havnt even taken my mavic up yet. It's been about 3 weeks since I got it so I'm wondering what to expect out of the box as far as picture quality. I would like my pictures a little more crisp like some of the others.

Sometimes it also has to do with how they pulled the photos. If you take them from the DJI 4 app the quality is sometimes lacking verses pulling them from the sd card in the Mavic. It also makes a difference with videos as well.

Reactions: Mavic_Pete
Sometimes it also has to do with how they pulled the photos. If you take them from the DJI 4 app the quality is sometimes lacking verses pulling them from the sd card in the Mavic. It also makes a difference with videos as well.

Good to know! Thank you!!

Filters will change your life...

Just read up (a lot) on weights and ok in fit.
Still not sure if my NISI filters had some cause in my recent gimbal problems, but now all fixed so will give them another shot.

The Mavic has very fine tolerances apparently in both fit and weight, so read up and choose carefully.
Always google brand and words like problem to see what others have reported.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21