DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

local lake half frozen bc canadaView attachment 35514

Whenever I view a landscape that includes lots of blue sky and even only a few white clouds, I feel fortunate to be alive.

Thanks for sharing that.

BTW, on Lake Champlain not far from Montreal, Quebec, the ice is sometimes so thick that people drive their automobiles on it

Reactions: genesimmons
One of my first try :) North Seine-et-Marne / France

View attachment 35520

Are you a "Seine-et-Marnais"?

The pic is so enthralling that I felt obligated to learn more.

"Seine-et-Marne is one of the original 83 departments created on 4 March 1790 during the French Revolution in application of the law of 22 December 1789.

""Seine-et-Marne as a whole shares a sister city relationship with Orlando, Florida, United States, as both host Disney theme parks." -- Wikipedia.

Who knew?

Thanks for sharing that.

Reactions: Award
Kamloops British Columbia, Canada :D
Nice pic.
I drive through that way twice a year on the way out to Vancouver.
No snow even better. I was in the back yard yesterday digging out the 3 feet of snow so I could have a landing pad in the back. Too much interference trying to fly from the front.

I was tempted to fly mine in that area but I wasn't sure where Smoky Mountain National Park boundaries were. Didn't want to be that guy, especially since I only had my drone a week.
Well, I didn’t have mine for much longer than that, so I get it! Google Maps has a pretty good boundary map of the park, it is a fair ways south of Pigeon Forge, but I was NNW of Pigeon Forge for this, i was really tempted to fly in or around the park, but never had a chance to make it there. Maybe next trip.

I don’t know the park rules (and that would be a different thread), but if you fly there, be respectful of others and of the park, we need more conscientious pilots to keep these places accessible.

Reactions: daisy-girl

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burke_chris_001