DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

fc98465b0c5bd5f0c4411be78e3d5b2e.jpeg

One of my favourites, too many to pick from.

Reactions: Porky and vatovec
One of my first pictures and still my best!

9bd3bb7000cee5e2db4d219ed98f34d9.jpg
Absolutely brilliant photo. So good in fact I’ve saved it as a wallpaper for my ipad so I hope that is ok. If you have any issues with me using it as wallpaper let me know and I will delete it. I just feel that every time see this image it will inspire me to get my air out and start taking more time to look for real shots. Thanks for this amazing image.

A camera that can fly. An elevated perspective. Drone photography provides the viewer with something special. Learning to perfect skills with every flight. Searching for interesting compositions and first impressions that make the viewer go "whoa!" This shot is from Grey County, Ontario, Canada taken in late March 2019 around 5:30pm in the afternoon.

I've only had my Mavic 2 since December so my flight time has been limited. These are a couple of my favorites so far.
First is our little town, second is the longest stone arch bridge in the world and finally a Lady Liberty replica in the river. All taken less than a mile apart on different days.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky