DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Posting my first photo to this board

Bikerbill

Reactions
Took this 8/31/19 in front of out home development in Bethlehem, PA. Still practicing but the homeowner's loved it. Problem is trying to stay above the power wires safely and still have a nice "front" view without it turning into an aerial overhead view. Still in the practicing mode with the MV2Pro. A bit different to fly than my prior used Phantom 3 that our son-in-law and grandkids now have.BridlePath_FrontGate-a.jpg

Nice. Would look good as Panorama too?

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Took this 8/31/19 in front of out home development in Bethlehem, PA. Still practicing but the homeowner's loved it. Problem is trying to stay above the power wires safely and still have a nice "front" view without it turning into an aerial overhead view. Still in the practicing mode with the MV2Pro. A bit different to fly than my prior used Phantom 3 that our son-in-law and grandkids now have.View attachment 80921

I'd suggest shooting RAW and turning it down a stop, which should leave enough bit depth to avoid saturating the sky.

Thank you for sharing this image. What post processing software are you using, if any here? Here's my quick thought. (1) Fly higher to eliminate the tree in the bottom left corner. (2) It was noted, the sky is blown out (Over exposed.) This maybe adjust in post processing. (3) Add some depth/definition by use the dodge/burn tool, at least it is in PS CC.

Took this 8/31/19 in front of out home development in Bethlehem, PA. Still practicing but the homeowner's loved it. Problem is trying to stay above the power wires safely and still have a nice "front" view without it turning into an aerial overhead view. Still in the practicing mode with the MV2Pro. A bit different to fly than my prior used Phantom 3 that our son-in-law and grandkids now have.View attachment 80921
The pic is nice. I couldn't help but to notice that there are no cars parked on the streets. Only a few in the distance parked in driveways. Either this was taken on a Monday morning after 9am or your community (all of them) park in the garages.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom