DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Mavic Air 2

Reactions
Thank you for allowing me to join. I have been flying a drone for almost three years. I bought a hobby drone to take pictures and video of our travels around the country and it has taught me a lot. Mostly that I need a better drone for the photo results I want. It has also refreshed my old RC flying skills from many years ago when it was my main hobby. I taught others to fly and was the club test pilot before moving to other things. I joined to learn more and find better skills. Thank you again.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thank you for allowing me to join. I have been flying a drone for almost three years. I bought a hobby drone to take pictures and video of our travels around the country and it has taught me a lot. Mostly that I need a better drone for the photo results I want. It has also refreshed my old RC flying skills from many years ago when it was my main hobby. I taught others to fly and was the club test pilot before moving to other things. I joined to learn more and find better skills. Thank you again.
Welcome to the forums! I'm a RC guy from way back too!

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Welcome to the forum. You will find helpful advice and support here. We look forward to your participation and seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots !!!

Well, I now have my Mavic Air 2 and am very happy to be going out in the RV this next week so I can get some shots. Have you ever received something and were amazed at how it was packed? Then when you started to repack it, you found it near impossible to get everything back in? Exactly what happened with the MA2 and the bag that came with it; I had thought "Wow! Nice small bag and easy to carry. This will be great!", only to find after about 30-40 minutes of trying to get everything in the Fly More Combo back into the shoulder bag, that it now looks like 10# of potatoes in a 5# bag. My wife had been watching and said I would just be mad every time I tried to repack the drone. Probably at least very frustrated. You that have been able to repack the MA2 in its bag have my undying admiration. I headed to Harbor Freight and picked up the Apache 3800 case for $38 using a 20% off coupon I had. Spent about a 1/2 hour on the floor picking out foam and ended up with a MUCH better and less stressful solution to transport and storage. I will coat it with Plasti Dip this week.

Attachments

• IMG_5463.JPG
    IMG_5463.JPG
    476.3 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: MA2 317
Then when you started to repack it, you found it near impossible to get everything back in? Exactly what happened with the MA2

The unboxing videos on YouTube is a good source of how it was packed. :D

Good job on the HF case. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman