DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

I hope we all realize that we're early adopters and probably beta testers.
:rolleyes:
In some ways, not being able to fly my Mavic Pro Platinum until early December will give the rest of you devotees a chance to find the bugs and get DJI to issue an update to the firmware.

Been lurking. Thanks to all for the great info. About to take the leap and order a MPP. Question please - in light of progress made for some in the last day or two with orders now shipping, is it still wise to stick with the base unit as opposed to doing the combo? I am in Texas. Also, have seen some references to coupon codes. Are there any legit ones available that DJI will recognize? Thanks again. Tom

Reactions: ProfPaul
Been lurking. Thanks to all for the great info. About to take the leap and order a MPP. Question please - in light of progress made for some in the last day or two with orders now shipping, is it still wise to stick with the base unit as opposed to doing the combo? I am in Texas. Also, have seen some references to coupon codes. Are there any legit ones available that DJI will recognize? Thanks again. Tom

I opted for the BASIC because I wanted to pick my own accessories and I'm glad I did. I got everything coming from DJI, Ebay, and Amazon. All should be here in a couple of weeks and I got exactly the items I wanted.

Amazon shows a Nov 9 arrival date; at my front door, for the FMC. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Amazon shows a Nov 9 arrival date; at my front door, for the FMC. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Hi Mechrya

I'm guessing that is Amazon US yes? When did you pro order?
I'm in the UK waiting on Amazon UK to give me some news but I ordered the Fly More Combo (on 09/26) so not
expecting to see anything anytime soon.

Cheers

Originally ordered MPP FMC Amazon US on 10/11, and isn't estimated to arrive until Nov 24th at best. This morning, ordered the same from DJI directly. Neither have charged my CC yet. Let's see which one wins. :)

I have just noticed that DJI Spain have taken the "waiting for stock" notice off their store site for the MPP & FMC. Will place an order and report what happens.

Amazon Spain is still showing "no stock"

I have just noticed that DJI Spain have taken the "waiting for stock" notice off their store site for the MPP & FMC. Will place an order and report what happens.

Amazon Spain is still showing "no stock"

In Spain I've been waiting for the FMC since September 11...

In Europe, someone has received their MPP?

I don’t understand, I ordered mine “Mavic Platinum” on 10/25 it said 20 to 25 days after payment. To ship. Plus 2 extra batteries. I received it on 11/01. Does it matter where u live.

In Spain I've been waiting for the FMC since September 11...

In Europe, someone has received their MPP?

I have just placed the order for an FMC on DJI Spain which is showing as processing. Amazon Spain have an long term order for the basic MPP.

I'll update as soon as I have any news on deliveries from either source. :)

I have just placed the order for an FMC on DJI Spain which is showing as processing. Amazon Spain have an long term order for the basic MPP.

I'll update as soon as I have any news on deliveries from either source. :)
Finally cancel my FMC. And buy the drone only on Wednesday. Today has been shipped :)

Mine just switched from authorized to confirmed and isn't showing up in orders or shipped, I'm hoping it's in the limbo of getting ready to ship ( ordered directly from dji fmc using affirm on 10/17)

I think they are shipping them out now. Ordered the FMC on Oct 17 and switched from authorized to pay confirmed this morning 11/3 in the US. Also, the shipping is pending. Ordered directly from DJI.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Originally ordered MPP FMC Amazon US on 10/11, and isn't estimated to arrive until Nov 24th at best. This morning, ordered the same from DJI directly. Neither have charged my CC yet. Let's see which one wins. :)

Keep us posted! I'd like to know which ends up shipping quicker :) I ordered my FMC directly from DJI on Oct 24 (I know that's much more recent than most).... been sitting at "Authorized" since then. All these shipment confirmations from people who ordered the week before are promising to see though.

Ordered FMC 10/17, payment status switched from authorized to confirmed yesterday morning, and this morning it is marked as shipped, yay!

Ordered my Platinum Base Package with some extra goodies (3 extra batts etc) yesterday November 2nd direct from DJI at 9:46am (EST). At 3:04am (EST) today I got ship notification followed by FedEx tracking #'s for both packages. It's "scheduled" to arrive to me Wednesday November 8th.

We'll see how accurate that scheduled delivery date is considering it's coming directly from SHENZHEN China.

Ordered my mavic pro platinum flymore combo 8th Sept. Then stock arrival date went to 8th November. Today its gone to 30th November.
WTF is dji doing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki