DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Has anyone experienced order delays because one item wasn't in stock? i ordered the MPP FMC on 01/24/2018 as well as the DJI care refresh, the ND filters, one extra set of the gold propellers and a landing pad all on the same order(which i found out was a bad idea). After about 5 attempts with DJI customer support the last person I talked with didn't give me the runaround like the rest of them did and he informed me that my order will not ship because the gold propellers weren't in stock and will take an extra week (02/07/2018) before they would have them in stock. After about what felt like an hour chatting with customer support they supposedly pulled the propellers off my order and said it should ship within, because my whole order was waiting on a $10 set of propellers. 24-48 hours. has anyone had this issue?

Last edited:
I ran into this when I ordered my MPP FMC. as I thought the combo was already put together. But apparently from what I was told on the chat. They assemble the combo per order. So if something’s out of stock the order is put on hold.
Already had to use one of my replacements on the DJI refresh. (Darn blue heron ) expect up to 6 weeks for the process (just a FYI)

Reactions: The_FZ09_Guy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe