DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Yesterday about 0230 hrs est. I got my payment confirmed email and exactly 4 hours later it switched to shipping status.
Also joined the DJI select subscription got a 12% off birthday coupon that they allowed me to apply to my order which saved me an additional $250 off the MPP FMC

Update: Ordered MPP FMC on the 15th DJI Store UK. Told 20-25 working days. On Monday 20th website dropped estimate to 5-7days, today 24th I now have shipping number from China by DHL. So its on its way..... :)
I also got my DHL shipping number on 24th for the MPP FMC - probably in the same batch! In hindsight though, it may have been cheaper and better to just build my own package...

Reactions: ChillyD
Yesterday about 0230 hrs est. I got my payment confirmed email and exactly 4 hours later it switched to shipping status.
Also joined the DJI select subscription got a 12% off birthday coupon that they allowed me to apply to my order which saved me an additional $250 off the MPP FMC
It will only let me get a DJI select subscription if I first buy a drone with DJI Care. I want to use the birthday coupon as you did to save 12%. How can I do it?

I ordered mine with John Lewis here in the UK and paid for next day delivery. It turned up next day as expected, plus they gave me an extra years warranty.

I ordered mine with John Lewis here in the UK and paid for next day delivery. It turned up next day as expected, plus they gave me an extra years warranty.

Hi Gubernator

Can I check that was the Pro Platinum rather than just the Pro?
I can't see John Lewis UK selling the Platinum version on their website

Hi Gubernator

Can I check that was the Pro Platinum rather than just the Pro?
I can't see John Lewis UK selling the Platinum version on their website

Oh boy my bad. Apologies it was not for the MPP, can I blame it on the fact I am panically blind and I tend to have difficulty reading on my iPad at the best of times. 8-/

Oh boy my bad. Apologies it was not for the MPP, can I blame it on the fact I am panically blind and I tend to have difficulty reading on my iPad at the best of times. 8-/

Hey no worries Gubernator :) Hope you enjoy your new drone :)

Heliguy in the UK have just started fulfilling their first FMC pre-orders. Ordered mine on 4th Sept and have just confirmed payment. Should be with me on Thursday 30th November......:):)

Reactions: nzfarmboy
Heliguy in the UK have just started fulfilling their first FMC pre-orders. Ordered mine on 4th Sept and have just confirmed payment. Should be with me on Thursday 30th November......:):)

Shame they are not on Amazon ! All my funds are tied up with them and when I contacted them about their pre-orders they said they needed to put an investigation on as to what has happened !
Sound ominous

Let us know when you get yours and we will crown you official first UK platinum owner ! ;)

Reactions: Btvcon
Shame they are not on Amazon ! All my funds are tied up with them and when I contacted them about their pre-orders they said they needed to put an investigation on as to what has happened !
Sound ominous

Let us know when you get yours and we will crown you official first UK platinum owner ! ;)
I believe that title may already be taken...

Ordered MPP FMC last night at 2017-11-24 00:25:23 (UTC). Got payment confirmation and tracking number to east coast of US this afternoon!
Delivery attempted today (2017-11-28 18:00:00 (UTC)...less than 5 days from Shenzhen to here! Happy camper.

Same here. Was a long time coming but happy flying bud.[emoji2]

Well I almost had one :)

A 3rd party on Amazon UK had one and I even got me to send me a picture of it. However he then rang me back and tried to get me to order through his own website to save him on the Amazon fees. I told him that i had £800 in amazon voucher so had to go through them and he told me he could get a better margin elsewhere because these where like Gold **** :)

Ah well so close yet so far, still nothing from Amazon themselves but the have now dropped the price of my pre order to £1,384.02 for the combo. Which if I ever get it will be happy about :)

iwcqCV7.jpg

Last edited:
I'm exactly the same as you @fozza - using Amazon gift vouchers for the purchase, so just have to wait!
Frustrating that Heliguy seems to have had their first batch in and still nothing from Amazon. The chat helper thing on the Amazon app still says it will ship on 16th Dec for me, but I'm starting to wonder if even that date will slide!

I'm exactly the same as you @fozza - using Amazon gift vouchers for the purchase, so just have to wait!
Frustrating that Heliguy seems to have had their first batch in and still nothing from Amazon. The chat helper thing on the Amazon app still says it will ship on 16th Dec for me, but I'm starting to wonder if even that date will slide!

Yeah I was told the 16th but that was only view able when they change the shipping method so the adviser needed know if that was fact or just a system default. :( Last adviser said that he had put an inquiry in with the correct department and that I should hear back in 4 days.
I'm not optimistic though.
Nice that the Pre Order price came down to £1380 though .

Ok i have bitten the bullet and cancelled my amazon order and gone for one of the third parties on amazon.

It's a tiny shop in edgewear Road but they do have it in stock and have dispatched. Hopefully Monday or latest Thursday to arrive.

They are quoting mid January for the next batch so hopefully I have done the right thing. :confused:

My question is what sort of post purchase support do we have on the Drones? If you have an issue is it always straight back to DJI?

Ok i have bitten the bullet and cancelled my amazon order and gone for one of the third parties on amazon.
It's a tiny shop in edgewear Road but they do have it in stock and have dispatched. Hopefully Monday or latest Thursday to arrive.
They are quoting mid January for the next batch so hopefully I have done the right thing. :confused:
My question is what sort of post purchase support do we have on the Drones? If you have an issue is it always straight back to DJI?

Well Amazon FINALLY shipped my combo on Friday - was scheduled to be delivered today, but UPS is saying it's delayed!
Delays at every step of the way; anyway at least it will be here for the Christmas holidays.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy