DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

My MPP is winging it's way to Ireland I have the tracking code......

Lucky you. After much chasing I was told it was due to ship 1st Nov but they could not explain the delay. I was put through to a supervisor who assured me he would personally investigate then today magically it changes to Payment Confirmed which is 70 odd days since they actually took my money. My guess is someone forgot to advance the status so it got missed.

Ordered 10:56 on the 4th Sept for a UK delivery.

MPP FMC dispatched today from China using DHL. No delivery date yet....

Looks like you might be the first one in the UK . Ireland close by.

I spoke to DJI Online shop who told me they did not deal with Amazon and could not help me in regards to when they would be sending Amazon UK some stock.
They said I should order direct from them (Even though the amazon shop says DJI on it :) ) .
Unfortunately I cant do that as I am buying it with many Amazon gift vouchers, so I am stuck waiting :)

Same here in Ireland ordered on 4th Sept but got tracking number two days ago but alas....got text message from DHL this morning Wed 22nd say delivery by end of day, siginature required..

Lucky you. After much chasing I was told it was due to ship 1st Nov but they could not explain the delay. I was put through to a supervisor who assured me he would personally investigate then today magically it changes to Payment Confirmed which is 70 odd days since they actually took my money. My guess is someone forgot to advance the status so it got missed.

You'll have your package delivered in no time, fingers crossed...
Here in Ireland ordered on 4th Sept but got tracking number two days ago but alas....got text message from DHL this morning Wed 22nd say delivery by end of day, siginature required..and this is directly from factpor/warehouse China, fast work on the delivery side.....that's if it arrives as suggested..

In the U.S., DJI store is shipping MPP fast. I had ordered a FMC and already had waited the 7 days supposed max wait time before shipping- I canceled that and ordered the MPP plus the accessories I wanted- it shipped the next day (yesterday) and tracking has it delivering to me today via Fedex. Granted, I am in CA.

Heliguy in the UK have stock of the MPP only and if you order in the next 30 minutes you can have it tomorrow.......
Still no FMC's though..:(

Reactions: teslar
Got my tracking number. My FMC Platinum left China on Wednesday hope to have it on Saturday but that’s tight

Folks, I got my long waited MPP on Wednesday pre-ordered on 4th Sept 2017.....

Now I can't get it to connect on mini ipad for some reason....no problim on android phone...alwaysused the ipad for other drones....any suggestions friends ????

Folks, I got my long waited MPP on Wednesday pre-ordered on 4th Sept 2017.....

Now I can't get it to connect on mini ipad for some reason....no problim on android phone...alwaysused the ipad for other drones....any suggestions friends ????

Which version of the iPad mini?

Are there any DIS advantages to buying from DJI direct, vs. any authorized resellers (like Dronenerds)?

It's becoming clear that DJI is filling their own orders before supplying resellers.

Last edited:
Update: Ordered MPP FMC on the 15th DJI Store UK. Told 20-25 working days. On Monday 20th website dropped estimate to 5-7days, today 24th I now have shipping number from China by DHL. So its on its way..... :)

Ordered mine on Nov.7th. Got tracking number this morning and status showed shipped.
Getting ready to put that big fish in the boat!!

Which version of the iPad mini?

Apple 8" but seem to have got it working, thank you.
Looks like the iPad need a new update which I had ignored for some time, when I done this it worked. Delighted..!!

Ordered MPP FMC last night at 2017-11-24 00:25:23 (UTC). Got payment confirmation and tracking number to east coast of US this afternoon!

Pre-ordered from Amazon UK in Sept, but after hearing on the forum that it was quicker going direct to DJI I cancelled Amazon order.
Order placed with DJI on 19 Nov and MPP arrived 24 Nov; not a bad service.
Amazon UK still showing the MPP as pre-order!

Reactions: teslar
Looks like DJI have got things sorted out now with the MPP production line. Received my MPP direct from Shenzhen yesterday (24th UK) order was placed on the DJI store 5th Sept. 2017. All in good working order. Interestingly the box labels show a UK specific order - so I'd say DJI have done exactly what they have said in their order query responses emails - orders for the MPP are going out on an 'first-come-first-serveved' basis after the initial first batch went to the USA, end of October. Also bought the Care Refresh cover (peace of mind!) and as it was bought with the Mavic, it's already full registered and activated upon receipt of the drone. No fiddling about with activation codes etc. Happy flying guys!Thumbswayup

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61