DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Just seen the news about the new Mavic Pro Alpine White for Apple?

Wonder what impact that will have on the platinum

I think not, because it is only a White Mavic Pro. It does not have additional features, other than for the additional $50 you get 3 batteries instead of the one that the Mavic Pro comes with. It does not have the additional features that the Mavic Pro Platinum has, and for the difference of $50.00 ($1049.99 vs $1099.99) just go for the Mavic Pro Platinum, and wrap it in white . But than again it's an Apple White Mavic Pro!!! It all boils down to personal preference. That's my 2 cents!

Note: If some one gave me one for XMas, I wouldn't complain.:)

Last edited:
DJI is now (finally) shipping to Europe.

I had cancelled my previous orders for an MPP on Amazon Spain and a FMC on the DJI/es site at the beginning of the week when the delivery times slipped to 1-2 months and 25 days+ respectively.

On the 13th, DJI/es was quoting 20-25 days on both the MPP & FMC.
On the morning of 14th, the MPP was 4-7 days from payment. I ordered one immediately.

I have just received shipping confirmation this morning (17th). Given that we are out in the sticks, the final leg of the journey is likely to be the slowest, but hopefully DHL will get it here asap.

Lessons learnt.
DJI is fulfilling its own order book before supplying resellers.
The MPP is easier to get than the FMC.
Watch for availability across a range of sites daily.

Hi.
Just in case this helps someone.

Order on Sunday, November 12
Directly from DJI, MPP + 1 battery
Delivery at Montreal, Canada today (Wed Nov 15)

Thanks.View attachment 24955

You didn’t buy the fly more combo? Just the MPP andxa spare battery? This might be why yours shipped so quick. The FMC’s are back ordered

DJI is now (finally) shipping to Europe.

I had cancelled my previous orders for an MPP on Amazon Spain and a FMC on the DJI/es site at the beginning of the week when the delivery times slipped to 1-2 months and 25 days+ respectively.

On the 13th, DJI/es was quoting 20-25 days on both the MPP & FMC.
On the morning of 14th, the MPP was 4-7 days from payment. I ordered one immediately.

I have just received shipping confirmation this morning (17th). Given that we are out in the sticks, the final leg of the journey is likely to be the slowest, but hopefully DHL will get it here asap.

Lessons learnt.
DJI is fulfilling its own order book before supplying resellers.
The MPP is easier to get than the FMC.
Watch for availability across a range of sites daily.
Yeah that’s what I figured. I guess I could just order the MPP. if I get an email on the 22 saying it’s delayed. The I’ll do that

Contacted DJI on Friday re my MPP FMC ordered on the 14th they stated 20-25 working days. Checked the site this morning now showing 5-7 working days so could be an improving situation. Fingers crossed. UK order...

Contacted DJI on Friday re my MPP FMC ordered on the 14th they stated 20-25 working days. Checked the site this morning now showing 5-7 working days so could be an improving situation. Fingers crossed. UK order...

Fingers crossed Chilly did you buy direct or from amazon etc?

Thanks

Chris

I ordered the FMC direct from DJI on the 11th November, shipping to Ireland. DJI keep giving my estimated delivery date as the 19th of December, even after I pointed out the new dates on the order page

I ordered the FMC direct from DJI on the 11th November, shipping to Ireland. DJI keep giving my estimated delivery date as the 19th of December, even after I pointed out the new dates on the order page

Well that is not so promising. Maybe the dates are to get more orders and not realistic (a little pessimistic maybe). But, if your orders are down because the lead time is putting some off and it’s coming into your busiest selling season you might be tempted to lower the date get the order and then try and manage the customer to keep the order. Perhaps!!!! We will have to wait and see what time will bring.

Has anyone ordered via JBHIFI in Aus and received their order!!

I ordered the MPP FMC on 17 October.
Got feedback they expected delivery mid November.

Called today but nothing yet.

I’m desperate! Hope to get it by the end of the month at the latest.
None anywhere in Australia yet.

In a dramatic twist, my order (11th Nov, FMC to Ireland, direct from DJI) just shipped from China

I cancelled my Amazon UK order and went direct to DJI, my payment was authorised on 19 Nov so should dispatch in 3 to 5 days. I'll update when dispatched to the UK.

Well I got a note that my order MPP plus aircraft sleeve (5th Sept.2017 UK DJI store) is 'shipped' - and took delivery today of just the sleeve ... still the wait is on. Now whether the partial order shipped is a good sign or a bad one - will just have to wait see. o_O

My MPP left China on Friday, visited the East Midlands yesterday evening and has just left Brussels for its next stop en-route to sunny Catalunya.
Well I got a note that my order MPP plus aircraft sleeve (5th Sept.2017 UK DJI store) is 'shipped' - and took delivery today of just the sleeve ... still the wait is on. Now whether the partial order shipped is a good sign or a bad one - will just have to wait see. o_O

If you are one of the lucky peeps, your MPP will be on the same shipment as mine is on. It stopped at the East Midlands on Friday evening, before moving on to Brussels. F knows where it is at the moment. Their tracking updates are rather erratically timed. Nothing for ages, then six at once.

Anyway, hopefully mine was part of a larger shipment to the UK. Fingers crossed for you guys.

My U.K. order placed 4th September just changed to Payment confirmed (they took the money from my account 6/9)
Hopefully that means it’s finally in the process of shipping

My U.K. order placed 4th September just changed to Payment confirmed (they took the money from my account 6/9)
Hopefully that means it’s finally in the process of shipping

My MPP is winging it's way to Ireland I have the tracking code......

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman